Jump to content
emmauk06

Quick Questions

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Trudy Heine said:

Whatever happened to the surf club?

It's still there? (Although it has been redesigned a lot over the years!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am always surprised that Bobby was not already in foster care before Pippa and Tom moved to the Bay.

And I always thought it was strange that Alisa didnt take Bobby in or even Alf or at least reported her to social services. 

 

But I guess it fitted with storyline for pilot but still is good a point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

I am always surprised that Bobby was not already in foster care before Pippa and Tom moved to the Bay.

And I always thought it was strange that Alisa didnt take Bobby in or even Alf or at least reported her to social services. 

 

But I guess it fitted with storyline for pilot but still is good a point. 

Lots of kids have bad home lives for a long time before someone realises...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In 1991, nobody seemed to like Lois Crawford, the temporary principal.  What happened to her?  (She must have turned up by the time Stella Patterson arrived!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, chair said:

In 1991, nobody seemed to like Lois Crawford, the temporary principal.  What happened to her?  (She must have turned up by the time Stella Patterson arrived!)

The P and C held a meeting to get rid of her after she insisted Hayden and Blake couldn't hang around together which led to Hayden going back to live with Cynthia Ross (his mother and Michael's wife)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, EmmaPanda said:

When Bobby died was it completely unexpected or was it published in magazines and stuff long before it happened?

I seem to remember reading here years ago that it was published in TV Week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, chair said:

In 1991, nobody seemed to like Lois Crawford, the temporary principal.  What happened to her?  (She must have turned up by the time Stella Patterson arrived!)

I seem to recall she made up a story about Fin being in trouble at her last school in order to justify keeping her out of Summer Bay High. When the Department found out she'd lied to them, she was "persuaded" to resign.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

I seem to recall she made up a story about Fin being in trouble at her last school in order to justify keeping her out of Summer Bay High. When the Department found out she'd lied to them, she was "persuaded" to resign.

She also lied that Finlay had "abused" her (whatever that means) in her office. She then blatantly told Finlay to her face that she would continue to make up as many lies as it took to keep her out of the school. Evil woman!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.