Quick Questions

emmauk06

I am always surprised that Bobby was not already in foster care before Pippa and Tom moved to the Bay.

And I always thought it was strange that Alisa didnt take Bobby in or even Alf or at least reported her to social services. 

But I guess it fitted with storyline for pilot but still is good a point. 

8 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

I am always surprised that Bobby was not already in foster care before Pippa and Tom moved to the Bay.

And I always thought it was strange that Alisa didnt take Bobby in or even Alf or at least reported her to social services. 

But I guess it fitted with storyline for pilot but still is good a point. 

Lots of kids have bad home lives for a long time before someone realises...

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, chair said:

In 1991, nobody seemed to like Lois Crawford, the temporary principal.  What happened to her?  (She must have turned up by the time Stella Patterson arrived!)

The P and C held a meeting to get rid of her after she insisted Hayden and Blake couldn't hang around together which led to Hayden going back to live with Cynthia Ross (his mother and Michael's wife)

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, chair said:

In 1991, nobody seemed to like Lois Crawford, the temporary principal.  What happened to her?  (She must have turned up by the time Stella Patterson arrived!)

I seem to recall she made up a story about Fin being in trouble at her last school in order to justify keeping her out of Summer Bay High. When the Department found out she'd lied to them, she was "persuaded" to resign.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

I seem to recall she made up a story about Fin being in trouble at her last school in order to justify keeping her out of Summer Bay High. When the Department found out she'd lied to them, she was "persuaded" to resign.

She also lied that Finlay had "abused" her (whatever that means) in her office. She then blatantly told Finlay to her face that she would continue to make up as many lies as it took to keep her out of the school. Evil woman!