Quick Questions

emmauk06

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎25‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 9:04 AM, Red Ranger 1 said:

Matt dropped out in the first season, although it wasn't entirely clearly at the time since his family moved away.Carly retook Year 12 and then left without retaking her exams.Emma dropped out.Karen dropped out.Sophie dropped out.Blake dropped out.Of the current TEY crop, I believe Jack and Curtis both end up dropping out.Not sure who the next one will be.Liam?Aaron?

I have no reason to believe Jack wouldn't have been completed his education in the navy under an equivalency programme ala the GED (General Equivalency Diploma or Good Enough Diploma as Chris Rock called it ?) in the U.S.

On ‎02‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 10:41 PM, Red Ranger 1 said:

I seem to remember it was an old unexploded grenade he and Shannon found?

Yes it was. Incidentally, this was the last ep I saw before I went on a 2-wk hol to the states that year. First ep I saw when I came back was the near-drowning of Shane Jr, due to Alex's inattentiveness (sight came back but the explosion did a number on his brain) which lead to a scared Angel booting him out temporarily.

9 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

I have no reason to believe Jack wouldn't have been completed his education in the navy under an equivalency programme ala the GED (General Equivalency Diploma or Good Enough Diploma as Chris Rock called it ?) in the U.S.

Given that he wasn't willing to stay in school a few more months and was never academically minded in the first place, I'd say there's quite a few reasons to believe he didn't.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
50 minutes ago, chair said:

Which episode did Debra take over as Pippa please?

What a wonderful storyline - imagine if Debra Stewart was complicit in a plot to destroy the Fletchers and after Tom’s death, took over from Pippa Fletcher all those years ago and VD’s Pippa is being held hostage in Venezuela somewhere...

586 :wink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1