Quick Questions

emmauk06

22 hours ago, Old H&A Fan said:

Why did Joanne Brennan take her sexual harassment complaint against Mr Fisher to the police instead of the Department Of Education or the Anti-Discrimination Board?

I think she was going more for a sexual assault than sexual harassment. 

• 5 weeks later...

In Episode 1880, during the montage when Angel and Dylan were scattering Shane's ashes into the ocean, some memories of Shane from past episodes were shown, including Angel's debut appearance at the Frente concert at the Surf Club where she seemingly gets defensive when he asks her about her name, and of course the wedding.

Why was the scene of Angel shouting at Shane for barging into the bathroom when she was having a shower, included as one of the memories Angel were having of Shane?

• 3 weeks later...

A recipe for domestic violence and broken marriages/families if you ask me. Hating does not belong in dating and mating relationships.

This may sound like I am taking that too literally, but it is so obvious even Lance and Martin can work that one out easy.

12 hours ago, Old H&A Fan said:

A recipe for domestic violence and broken marriages/families if you ask me. Hating does not belong in dating and mating relationships.

This may sound like I am taking that too literally, but it is so obvious even Lance and Martin can work that one out easy.

More of the soap standard where two characters meet and they don't get along, you know that they are going to live happily every after til death do they part...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Old H&A Fan said:

TBF, Those two would have trouble working out which way sit on a damn bicycle! :lol:

5 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

TBF, Those two would have trouble working out which way sit on a damn bicycle! :lol:

You mean in reference Lance and Martin? Remember when Tom Fletcher said they were as "sharp as a pound of wet leather"? That was when Lance and Marilyn trashed Alf's dinghy and Lance promised in the end to go down to the bank and pay for a new boat

Edited by Old H&A Fan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, chair said:

Am I allowed to volunteer to write an episode summary for the site that is not already there please? Whom is best to contact?

Yes, you are, and you're probably best off speaking to Dan F. (Note that there's quite a few episode summaries that have been written but not uploaded to the site yet, so best to check before you start writing!)

• Like 1