Quick Questions

emmauk06

I sometimes wonder If I've dreamt this....but was there ever a (guest) character called Millicent Staples? I seem to remember she seduced Adam Cameron and then,conned him and stole his boat....

Any help at all on that would be fantastic,it's something that's bugged me on and off for years! :P:rolleyes:

I sometimes wonder If I've dreamt this....but was there ever a (guest) character called Millicent Staples? I seem to remember she seduced Adam Cameron and then,conned him and stole his boat....

Any help at all on that would be fantastic,it's something that's bugged me on and off for years! :P:rolleyes:

You're correct, that happened in Episodes 413-414 in October 1989

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but i'm new.

What is Dave Elmer's real name? The fireman who appeared in some episodes in the pyro-case?

And a lot of you may not remember those episodes, but in the country I live in, we are two years behind the australian episodes. Thanks :)

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but i'm new.

What is Dave Elmer's real name? The fireman who appeared in some episodes in the pyro-case?

And a lot of you may not remember those episodes, but in the country I live in, we are two years behind the australian episodes. Thanks :)

Daniel Lissing, he was also Pizza Dougie and an Australian Idol reject and his stepbrother is a *&^%*&^ %^&*

Edited by Perry

• 3 weeks later...