emmauk06

Quick Questions

Just wonder, is there any way I can see photo of Carol Willesee who was cast as Pippa before Vanessa Downing.

739006-2d4a3f30-2481-11e5-879d-8a7d7d6a1

• Like 2

Thanks Dan F. I Think she would have made a more youthful Pippa  than Vanessa and Debra. So was that photo around the time Home and Away started?. She looks like Fiona Hughes who played Patty in Charmed.  

I have just luckily found a vhs rip of late 90s Home and Away from Australian broadcasting. I noticed that the closing card is different to the international episodes having e-mail and website link of seven. Was this something that was shown on Australian screens only and if it was did it happen in every episode? Here's the picture:

aust_credits.jpg

Edited by sindikatas

Can anyone tell me when and how Nick leaves? Thanks

Episode 1485. It's a pretty low key exit that I'm struggling to remember anything about, he basically just gets a transfer.

I feel sorry for Bruce Whateverhisnamewas. A decent actor, but Nick literally did nothing for 2 years but play dad to Shane.

• Like 1

I feel sorry for Bruce Whateverhisnamewas. A decent actor, but Nick literally did nothing for 2 years but play dad to Shane.

Bruce Roberts. I agree I do too, his character is becoming pointless. He probably wanted to leave in the end. I don't blame him.

Not really a question but I've just realised John Adam who played Luke Cunningham also played Dave Porter Ben Lucini's army mate, anybody else realise this? 

What is the age difference between Jack and Sally? I need to know if I can ship them together with a clean conscience (I think Pippa mentioned that Sally and Selina are around the same age, and Selina and Jack are a thing, but I still feel the need to be sure) :innocent: