Quick Questions

emmauk06

Alf was out of town, leaving Ailsa to cope on her own (this would gradually lead to her breakdown, exacerbated by the Diner break-in). I'm pretty sure Shane had forgiven him by this point. From memory Angel never held a grudge.

I think people change over the years. I certainly don't stand by everything I said when I was 18.

It just seems to me that the update we got for Sarah in 1995, where she's at uni and in a happy relationship with one of her classmates, seemed a lot more true to her character arc than the one in 2002, where she seems to have regressed nine years and thrown away all her attempts to better herself in order to move back to the farm and become a housewife.Okay, that might not have been what happened but even with 7-8 years of growing up it's hard to imagine Sarah and Tug in a happy, equal marriage (even when they were together Sarah didn't seem particularly thrilled with the prospect). If they practically need to have had personality transplants in order for it to work, then it might have been better to say Sarah married someone else rather than stretching credulity to make it someone we knew.

I'd wondered at first if it was when Shannon found Mud's body, but it turned out to be the wrong coat.

But 1863 does sound like a good alternative just from the mention of 'dead' - Shannon did have a habit of stumbling across human remains in the bush.

• Like 1