Quick Questions

emmauk06

• 1 month later...

I was reading up on Early Year characters and what happens to them and read that Sarah becomes Tug wife! Now I don't remember that happening at all. Did it happen off screen?

I believe the first we learnt of it was in Episode 4000, when Irene noticed Sarah arriving and wasn't sure whether she was Thompson or O'Neale since she'd married Tug.

I was reading up on Early Year characters and what happens to them and read that Sarah becomes Tug wife! Now I don't remember that happening at all. Did it happen off screen?

I believe the first we learnt of it was in Episode 4000, when Irene noticed Sarah arriving and wasn't sure whether she was Thompson or O'Neale since she'd married Tug.

Actually, I believe it was first mentioned in early 2002, in Episode 3215, when Nathan comes back and asks Alf how Sarah is.

• Like 1

Actually, I believe it was first mentioned in early 2002, in Episode 3215, when Nathan comes back and asks Alf how Sarah is.

Oh yes, of course. Alf mentioned they were expecting their second kid - though it wasn't confirmed in that scene whether they were actually married (though I guess we can presume they were), unless it came in a later ep.

Oh yes, of course. Alf mentioned they were expecting their second kid - though it wasn't confirmed in that scene whether they were actually married (though I guess we can presume they were), unless it came in a later ep.

Oh, really? I thought Alf did say they were married but I'm obviously remembering it wrong.I'm pretty sure it wasn't mentioned again until 2005, it was just a throwaway line.