Quick Questions

emmauk06

Adam returned in episode 2656 which aired on Monday July 12 1999 and was gone by episode 2702 which aired on September 14 1999. The first sign of Byron's illness was in episode 2705 just after Adam left in the same week.

From memory I don't think Adam had any interaction with Marilyn whatsoever but I might be wrong about that. He mainly had scenes with Sally, Vinnie, Shauna, Alf, Irene, Will, Hayley and Sam.

Is the guy who plays Sarah's dad the first reused actor?.

No - the guy who plays Luke previously played an old army friend of Ben (Carly's husband). Dieter Brummer (Shane) previously appeared as a different character in the school as well. And I'm sure there have been others.

• 5 weeks later...

Do people think they bought in Sam as a replacement for Sally given she was now approaching teenage years ? Duncan and Christopher were still too young to talk act.

Yeah I do think that was the case. It also gave Bobby's character a new lease of life after a year of not doing much.

Was the actor who played Greg the real father of the kid who played Sam ? They look so alike, if not then it was a great casting call, just like with Blake and Karen who have the same shape jaw.

Also I seem to remember later that a Vietnamese kid called Aaron comes to the bay with a sister called Justine, given she isn't Vietnamese is she meant to be his fostered sister ?

Was the actor who played Greg the real father of the kid who played Sam ? They look so alike, if not then it was a great casting call, just like with Blake and Karen who have the same shape jaw.

No they weren't

Also I seem to remember later that a Vietnamese kid called Aaron comes to the bay with a sister called Justine, given she isn't Vietnamese is she meant to be his fostered sister ?

Aaron was Justine's half-brother, his father was Malaysian but he grew up with Justine's Australian father.

• Like 1