Quick Questions

emmauk06

It was Wendy Bachelor, played by Rebecca Lenehan, who initially snatched Paul. But when she died in the fire at Saul's commune, Paul was taken on by Annie (Tessa Wells) which is who you'll be thinking of. She had him for a couple of months before she was convinced to give him up by Father Little

It was Wendy Bachelor, played by Rebecca Lenehan, who initially snatched Paul. But when she died in the fire at Saul's commune, Paul was taken on by Annie (Tessa Wells) which is who you'll be thinking of. She had him for a couple of months before she was convinced to give him up by Father Little

Oh I see. Thanks for answering my question, Dan F :) Do Wendy and Annie have guest character profiles?

Oh I see. Thanks for answering my question, Dan F :) Do Wendy and Annie have guest character profiles?

Not as yet.

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone ask me, I cannot remember if the identity of Ailsa's attacker in the Diner in 1995 was ever established? I dont seem to remember it from watching all those years ago but am not sure if he was identified. I dont know if the actor who played the man who grabbed Ailsa from behind was ever credited.

IIRC he appeared earlier in that episode as a man who couldn't afford to pay for his meal. Ailsa let him go without paying and her kindness was repayed by him sneaking in at night and robbing the tills. I don't know if he attacked her as such but he certainly gave her a hell of a scare. From what I remember he isn't really mentioned after that, there is no mention of the police finding him.

• Like 1

Can anyone ask me, I cannot remember if the identity of Ailsa's attacker in the Diner in 1995 was ever established? I dont seem to remember it from watching all those years ago but am not sure if he was identified. I dont know if the actor who played the man who grabbed Ailsa from behind was ever credited.

IIRC he appeared earlier in that episode as a man who couldn't afford to pay for his meal. Ailsa let him go without paying and her kindness was repayed by him sneaking in at night and robbing the tills. I don't know if he attacked her as such but he certainly gave her a hell of a scare. From what I remember he isn't really mentioned after that, there is no mention of the police finding him.

I checked the IMDB end credits and a Steve Le Marquand played a "Beggar" in the episode. I know Ailsa was jumped on from behind by a tall and well built man and then Alf found her later on in shock and hiding behind the counter and the tills were empty. Possibly the same man who did not pay for his meal.

• 2 months later...