Quick Questions

emmauk06

I have only a very vague memory of old home and away, bcos i was young at the time, so can someone tell me what happened with kirsty's twin sister laura??

did she just continue living with her current family (was it the mc glocks or something??) and was there any other mention of her?

I have only a very vague memory of old home and away, bcos i was young at the time, so can someone tell me what happened with kirsty's twin sister laura??

did she just continue living with her current family (was it the mc glocks or something??) and was there any other mention of her?

If I am not mistaken she just stayed living in the city with her (in fact Jades parents). I think their name was Van De Groot or something but I am really not sure about the name anymore. She came back to the bay once when Kirsty was sick and at first they asked her to donate a kidney for Kirsty but she refused to do it in the end and so Shelley did.

For next chapter of SBH, can anyone help with some info about Cassie? :unsure:

Was the uncle who abused her an actual uncle or an uncle through marriage?

What happened to him? Did H&A ever say?

How old was Cassie when it began?

Is the name Cassie (in H&A I mean, not generally) short for something else?

Thanks. :)

Ben was Joy's son.

He was questioned by the police and I think, admitted it, so he go whatever penalty they gave him, though this was never mentioned if it was prison, a fine or a rap across the knuckles.

Dan assures me it's short for Cassandra.

Does anybody know the names of Finlay's children? I think the baby Irene gave birth too was Paul but I'm not a hundred per cent on it and I don't know the name of the other child or can't remember if it was a boy or a girl or even if it was mentioned. Thanks in advance. :)

The one Irene had for Fin & Barry was definitely Paul, I know Fin ended up pregnant at the same time but I'm too not sure if the baby's name was ever mentioned....

Thanks very much Dan, I was pretty sure it was. Irene needs to mention her grandchildren more often, or recieve visits from them!

Okay, I'm kind of curious about this...

One of my tutors on the course I was just on used to be in HAA, he said around the 2000 era, but he was only a guest character in it for about two episodes. I'm not sure of the characters name but the actors was David Scott. I know it's a long shot here, but I'm quite curious as to what his character did. As far as I know he was also in All saints, Water Rats, Australians At War and a few other shows.

Okay, I'm kind of curious about this...

One of my tutors on the course I was just on used to be in HAA, he said around the 2000 era, but he was only a guest character in it for about two episodes. I'm not sure of the characters name but the actors was David Scott. I know it's a long shot here, but I'm quite curious as to what his character did. As far as I know he was also in All saints, Water Rats, Australians At War and a few other shows.

Wow! I just googled him and he's been in Fair City and The Clinic! I can't imagine too many of their actors can boast Home and Away to the credit! I couldn't find out what character he played in H&A but will keep looking for info.