Quick Questions

emmauk06

• 2 months later...

I'm after the name of a song from ep 987, it was playing in the surf club whilst Ryan was trying to convince Fin to tell him Sophie's reasons for not wanting to meet Mary Croft. If anyone can help it would be appreciated!

Yeah I would like to know the name of it too, I heard it in the episode and thought it sounded good.

• 3 months later...

I see on the index page of the Forum that the most members online at the same time was 1,094. Does anyone know when this happened and what generated so much interest. Sorry if this question has been asked before.

• 1 month later...

What episode number when Donald gets a call to tell him that his baby son Byron had died? I remember watching a scene back in 1999 of Donald looking sad after talking to someone on the phone and then telling Sam who himself looked sad too. I didn't know what it was about because the TV doesn't have subtitles, lol. But I guessed the scene was probably about Byron, right? :unsure:

What episode number when Donald gets a call to tell him that his baby son Byron had died? I remember watching a scene back in 1999 of Donald looking sad after talking to someone on the phone and then telling Sam who himself looked sad too. I didn't know what it was about because the TV doesn't have subtitles, lol. But I guessed the scene was probably about Byron, right? :unsure:

That's right, it was Episode 2753, 1999 season finale week.

2753_1_zps8fc98d55.jpg2753_2_zps9f0f39e4.jpg