Quick Questions

emmauk06

Samantha popped up a couple of times in the first year of the show, she was a model who stayed with their father when Carly was fostered.I think she pretty much disappeared after that.

Oh she was there ine 1st yea of the show.

I didnt know that. I thought it would've been a couple years later.

Anyway j.laur5 I dont see why there would be a Vanessa Downing interview because she is Historyyy and is gone a longgg time now.

I think there was a woman in a wheelchair that Nick Parrish went out with at some point,she was played by Naomi Watts.I don't remember her but i've heard of her.Does anyone know what happened to her?

Yes, Julie. I loved her. She was such a lady. I think her Daddy took her back home or something. Not sure really. She was so beautiful and Nick was so in love with her which was a really positive way of showing people with a disability.

Was there ever a time when it was just Pippa and Sally living at the Summer Bay House?

Yeah I really dont think , actually they didnt ever live on their own in Summer Bay House.

There was always some stray Pippa wanted to take in or Pippa's husbands

• 1 month later...

The character of James Healy, played by Simon Baker - in a recent interview with Simon he said he was only on H&A for 4 weeks. I have such a strong recollection of him and his character that I honestly thought he had been on the show for months or years. Can anyone else remember details about it? There is no character biopic of him as of yet on the main site.

I remember he lived at the Beach House, he was an English teacher and I think he had a fling with Roxy. Anyone remember anything else?

He arrived on 19th November 1993 and left on 16th February 1994, making his screentime just under 7 weeks.

As for details, doesn't really appear to be much to it other than you already know - came to the bay looking to take over Luke's job, had a thing with Roxy, left the bay when he realised their relationship was over.

Though curiously in our ep guides he's down as James Hudson.....will have to look into that....