Quick Questions

emmauk06

I'd like to know more about Shannon Reed's "gay" phase. Did her and the girl kiss on screen? Did it last, or just a kiss and then forgotten about? I don't even remember anything of haa before 2000 apart from a few major things (2 weddings and an earthquake).

I think it was very subtle, I don't remember much about it but I think the romantic relationship was implied but not shown, I don't think they were shown kissing.. It did last in the end because Shannon ended up going with her to Paris.

Edited by river4ever

• 1 month later...

I have four Questins i like to have answaer please.

1. Can we have Vanessa Downing interview on Main site like we have one of Debra Lawence.

2. Did Judy Nunn Leave home and away becouse of health polbems if not then why did Judy Nunn Leave.

3. Irene come on show in late 1992 but why didit she get added on open credits untill 1994.

4. Was there ever talks about Making Colleen regular character in 1988 0r 1989.

I been very greatful if you can awsear this Questions for me.

I have four Questins i like to have answaer please.

1. Can we have Vanessa Downing interview on Main site like we have one of Debra Lawence.

2. Did Judy Nunn Leave home and away becouse of health polbems if not then why did Judy Nunn Leave.

3. Irene come on show in late 1992 but why didit she get added on open credits untill 1994.

4. Was there ever talks about Making Colleen regular character in 1988 0r 1989.

I been very greatful if you can awsear this Questions for me.

I think Judy Nunn wanted to devote more time to her novels.

Irene was a guest in 1992 and 1993, but only ever became a regular towards the end of 1993 and was added to the credits in 1994 because of a style change.