Quick Questions

emmauk06

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Old H&A Fan said:

Why did Pippa and Michael marry at home?

I guess they just wanted a small, private ceremony that also had minimal cost.

I can't remember if we actually knew they were marrying at home prior to the episode in question or whether it was kind of a surprise like "Oh... I guess they're just doing it here then."

Edited by Sally Keating

Pippa said a few weeks in advance she was planning to marry at home, and I said what? Why? When she and Michael insisted so much on "tradition". Does it cost more to marry in a church. I can understand about keeping costs down. Did you notice Michael lived in his caravan right up to including the wedding day?

On 26/06/2020 at 11:52, Red Ranger 1 said:

I guess, despite being traditional in some ways, Pippa isn't really one for big church services: She didn't have a proper church christening for either Christopher or Dale, just a small service at home.

Yet when Dale died, he got a church funeral.

On 04/07/2020 at 01:41, cymbaline said:

Yet when Dale died, he got a church funeral.

Funerals are different. Although not everyone goes the church route, some go to a local hall, do the service there then do a private cremation/burial (i.e. Kerry Neighbours 1990, as she wasn't religious and both Harold and Joe agreed on it)

On 26/06/2020 at 07:54, Old H&A Fan said:

Did you notice Michael lived in his caravan right up to including the wedding day?

Maybe last chance at Bachelor freedom? One final chance to rip gas when he wants, leave his jocks all over the joint, etc?

Edited by CaptainHulk
  • Haha 2