Quick Questions

emmauk06

59 minutes ago, Old H&A Fan said:

I am still not 100% clear whether Alf and Alsa were living together 5 months before the pregnancy was discovered. Do they conveniently distort times and skip periods of times to make it difficult to tell how long 5 months on the show is?

Yes, basically. There was that time skip just after Alf and Ailsa got back together, which possibly makes it difficult to accurately define 5 months: Maybe Duncan was meant to have been conceived during that period.

2 hours ago, Luigi Severus Fletcher said:

Where did Fisher live after his hows burned down in 1995? I can't seem to remember.

He had another house which he lived in until his departure in 2003. I'm not sure if I can be more specific than that! Er, there was an open plan living area connected to the front door, with a kitchen off it at the far end and steps leading to the bedrooms?

• 1 month later...

Was there every a point in the show before Carly left that she addressed drinking again? In her return for Sally’s departure she’s seen drinking but in her original stint she spoke to Andrew Foley about not being able to ever have a drink again. During the Mirigini disaster she’s seen with orange juice, although it could be Bucks Fizz.

Edited by c120701

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Skylover said:

Am I right in thinking there's a 1996 credit sequence with Pippa walking and looking glum after Michael died, before it is replaced with one of her sitting down? I can't seem to find it anywhere online. Thanks in advance.

The one of Pippa sitting down on her own was said to be short-lived, so maybe that was the only one before she was paired with Sally?

Edited by baywatcher

4 hours ago, Skylover said:

Am I right in thinking there's a 1996 credit sequence with Pippa walking and looking glum after Michael died, before it is replaced with one of her sitting down? I can't seem to find it anywhere online. Thanks in advance.

Yes, that was only there for about three episodes, before the whole credits had a complete revamp, and part of those revamped credits included Pippa sitting in a deckchair finishing reading a book.