Quick Questions

emmauk06

Does anyone remember a kid who Sam hung out with? I remember I think he was graffiting and fell off a building or something, does anyone have more info about that?

Don't really remember this one but apparently his name was Brian Matthews.It was while Sam was going out with Hayley and Brian was hanging off a bridge or something to do some graffiti.Sam was meant to go with him to make sure he didn't fall but decided it was too dangerous so Brian went on his own without telling him and died.

Thought and thought about this one and really not sure.I'm virtually certain that Bobby was still around when the Lynne McGranger Irene first appeared, back when Fin had the diving accident, but I can't remember any scenes between the two of them.It's possible they just had bits together in the Diner, possibly not even that.I think there must have been some interaction between Irene and Greg because they were both on the organising committee for that play Luke and Roxy were putting on.

It was mentioned when at Sally's first wedding that I believe she had given birth, but that the child wasn't well.

EDIT

Episode 2853

PIPPA

OK.

JOEL

So, em how’s the baby?

PIPPA

Aw, she’s just brilliant. She’s got a bit of an ear infection otherwise she and Ian would have been down here to.

JOEL

Nothing serious?

PIPPA

No, no, no. It’s just not advisable for her to fly, that’s all.

Just wondering, Did Bobby meet Irene when she was played Lynne McGranger? And if Bobby and Irene did meet how did they get along? Were they friends?

Lynne had a 60 episode guest stint at the same time that Bobby was on the show. At the time, I guess Irene was only going to be a short lived character and Bobby was just about to be killed off so whilst they probably no doubt had scenes I doubt they did anything overly deep.

I'd like to know more about Shannon Reed's "gay" phase. Did her and the girl kiss on screen? Did it last, or just a kiss and then forgotten about? I don't even remember anything of haa before 2000 apart from a few major things (2 weddings and an earthquake).

Edited by Traceve