The LOL [Learning Other Languages] thread

Guest ilovekateritchie

I don't mean to party-poop here, but if you can just keep this other language speak free of abusive language, negative comments on ANY people's looks etc. :rolleyes:

*Runs away from rioting South Africans and Norwegians* :P

Cal, I don't think it's the negative comments you need to worry about... :P

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ti bacierò adesso.

Grazie tanto!

Question: Did you really want to know what that was in Italian, or were you just tricking her into saying it to you? :P

I.Can.See.Everything...! :ph34r:

Caught in the act... :P

I don't mean to party-poop here, but if you can just keep this other language speak free of abusive language, negative comments on ANY people's looks etc.

Cal, I don't think it's the negative comments you need to worry about...

LOL! And just as a prevention rule thingy - The Kylester's ego must not be discussed. Only boosted. :lol:

I don't mean to party-poop here, but if you can just keep this other language speak free of abusive language, negative comments on ANY people's looks etc. :rolleyes:

Cal, I don't think it's the negative comments you need to worry about... :P

Do you REALLY think that is the problem here? :P

Back to Afrikaans: it's like almost-dutch, isn't it? But with a little bit of French or something. Cause I can understand a lot of it! *pats her own shoulder*

Ti bacierò adesso.

Grazie tanto!

Question: Did you really want to know what that was in Italian, or were you just tricking her into saying it to you? :P

I.Can.See.Everything...! :ph34r:

Caught in the act... :P

Ooops - the secret's out, Kyle. :P

So can I! :D Whee!

We're cool. Just because we're Norwegian we understand almost EVERYTHING! Swedish, Afrikaans, Norwegian, New Norwegian, Old Norwegian, Norse (okay, not so much), Danish, Icelandic, Dutch, English, Faraoe island-ic-ich-y-whatever, German; you name it we understand it! Or at least some of it :P

This thread is fun!

Archived