Who do you like better?

Guest Sexy Sara

Whos do you like better  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amanda :wub: I really grew to love her, I didn't like her when she was first in it. I like her now she is nicer but I did actually start like her when she was still bitchy. Well she still can be sometimes I think, I doubt anyone ever changes completely but obviously she is much nicer. I like Bitchy characters in loads of shows now, I find them more interesting and the storylines they have I love a lot, better than watching some goody two shoes :rolleyes: a lot of the time, but I really used to hate bitchy/evil characters when I was younger.

I also love Amanda with Peter :wub:

I don't like Jazz, she annoys me. I also don't think the women who plays her isn't that good of an actress, she's ok but something about her I just don't like. She's pretty though, although Amanda is prettier.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I voted for Amanda because she's been around longer but I have to say Jazz is very entertaining to watch when she's drunk :lol:

But if you put both of them together like when Amanda came back to comfort Leah it would be so funny to watch :D

• 3 years later...

Archived