Favourite Guest Character

Guest Anaya

Favourite Guest Character?  

190 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats not a spoiler from me... its just me hoping for a return like everyone else!

In an interview Cameron was asked which characters he would like to bring back... and he said Vinnie (ofcourse!!) and also of recent people Hugh! Thats all! That doesn't mean he is coming back... but i just think they should as it would be a popular choice with viewers too! :)

I would love to see Hugh back. The thing I hate about guest characters is that as soon as you begin to get used to them or like them, they're gone. When Hugh first came I wasn't really that interested in him as a character- I mean I thought he was hot but was just not that interested in him as a character. Then I started warming to him, and then I really loved his character but by that time it was time for him to leave :angry: . The same thing happened with Jules, at the start I just wanted him to leave and never come back, it was only towards the end that I really liked him, and began to love his and Cassie's relationship - then he was gone. Personally I think it's pretty mean for the writers to expect the viewers to invest so much in those characters and then pull them from under us. I'm not opposed to guests, I just think maybe they could have fewer of them and give the characters already on the show a bit more to do - characters like Alf, Irene, Colleen and Leah are terribly underused, yet they insist on bringing new characters in one after the other and then getting rid of them, just doesn't seem to make much sense.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived