Home And Away Too Saucy For Rating

Guest -Chris-

These obviously people live on a different planet form the rest of us.... kids in kindie talk about boy and girl friends, primary school kids know what pole dancing is.. and you can buy a pole dancing kit in the supermarket for your kid for xmas... and at the same time the pundits say we are over protecting our kids... I wish they would get real. Some kids get upset over the wolf in red riding hood... is that going to be classified as PG? Mind you... some woman is demanding all kids books which don't have a happy ending should be burned ...

I would love to see an M rated HAA... maybe a few occasional specials after 8,30... like the UK soap specials... now that would be cool!

erm.. like yeh, i totally agree you Frankie, these people should get real !!!!

Yes it would! And if you believe the university nuts, that wolf wants to do more to little red than eat her . By the interpretation of adults - not of the children they're supposedly trying to protect - that one should be R rated at the very least! Filthy, sinful, EVIL story it is. You know, Lucas and Belle clearly should have had an R rating on their pillow talk, because by Lucas saying "wow, that was great," clearly every child under the age of fifteen would have known exactly the sexual positions that he and Belle engaged in, and would have had a graphic and detailed image of them doing it for hours. Yes, I can totally see where the parents are coming from. Oh god! I shouldn't have said that word! You know which one I mean - how could you not?? The sexual context is so OBVIOUS!! I've soiled all your innocent minds! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

C'mon emmasi, it's not like they described it scene for scene.

OK, its was a bit intense ( it was a bit out there) but REALLY it not that bad !!!

I was being sarcastic...

In other news, the H&A cast made Pete's Myspace on Rove for this. "A bit if T&A on H&A." Yay! Although he did imply that Alf was the one pole dancing, and that the audience almost saw his "flaming mongrel" :ph34r:

I would love to see an M rated HAA... maybe a few occasional specials after 8,30... like the UK soap specials... now that would be cool!

^^ Agreed!!!

I think the AMCA is making a fuss about nothing although I do agree that they should of been rated PG its not like they actually showed anything :P

0,,5685990,00.jpg

lol, yes! It's all the fault of an inane storyline that happened over a year ago, with two guys that aren't even in it anymore! Maybe whoever compiled that image just wanted an excuse to use Robbie and Kim (can you blame them??), or thought that that image of them and Martha all dirty and bloodied up was too hot for TV! :o

This really is getting sillier and sillier.

Ohhhh EDIT: Clearly the use of Robbie and Kim is to underline the homosexual undertones of the show, which are obviously inapropriate for children. I get it now. (:rolleyes:). Unless they're confusing the actual helicopter crash storyline with my fic... that wouldn't be appropriate at all :unsure:

Archived