One Tree Hill

Guest beckyboo

I download mine through torrents... Hope they keep uploading them to torrentspy or else I'll be waiting until the boxset :(

Ordered Season 4 Boxset from America the other day, so looking forward to that! :D

I ordered mine off ebay, and i got it today. Woo Hoo.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've only watched the 1st episode. I loved it. :wub: I haven't had time to watch the 2nd one yet.

I like the fact they're now 4 years older and have a job now.

Jamie is so cute! :wub: He's very intelligent for a 4-year old.

I don't like Nathan's haircut.

Has anyone seen the ratings for the 2 hour Season Premier on the CW? :o 3.2 Million, I think it was! Yay!

Apparently, in order to have a shot at a 6th Season (!!) we need to keep the ratings up. The 5th Season will end on Epi 512, which is also the hundredth episode, possibly the last ever!

http://www.onetreehillfans.com/index.php?a...c&target=16

^^ Spoilers for the Season, all credit to othfans.com of course.

Apparently, in order to have a shot at a 6th Season (!!) we need to keep the ratings up. The 5th Season will end on Epi 512, which is also the hundredth episode, possibly the last ever!

It cant end! :(

So what Luke willl agree probs to having a baby with Brooke but we wont see it :o

Brucas have to get togeva not pucas!

I have a feeling this is the last ever season, but I won't get my hopes down. One Tree Hill is a very popular series and online downloads are also very high and it puts the CW in a good light, so i think they'd be crazy to stop it.

The only way it could possibly ever end is if the cast want to come and live next dooor to me I wont mind lol! :P

It cant finish until Brucas get togeva!

Archived