One Tree Hill

Guest beckyboo

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who's seen the first Episode? I just finished watching, I love it. It's much fresher and I look forward to the second episode which I'm dl'ing now! :D

Kat!

How freaking cute is Jamie!!!!

Nathan Looks Like Jesus a bit!!!

Jamies scenes with Brooke :wub: Too cute for words!!

And also

Brooke throwing her phone in the river lol! Classic!!!!!!!

Just watched it on youtube and I loved it! I was really scared that it would be a let down but it was brilliant! I loved the Leyton scene when Peyton reminded Lucas of what he said to her and the scene between Brooke/Peyton was fantastic, I love their friendship and they work so well with each other on screen, and Jamie is adorable, nice scene with him and Nathan at the end- but Nathan's hair :lol: . I really hope he can Hayley can get back on track soon, and I'm desperate for Leyton to get back together though I guess it's going to be difficult with Lucas' new girlfriend :( .

Has anyone gotten round to watching the next episode yet? I've found it on youtube now I've just got to find a little time to actually watch it :) .

Archived