One Tree Hill

Guest beckyboo

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a scene from S5 I dont no where it come from I got it from a one tree hill Lucas and Brooke fansite lol

BROOKE: Well, well, Lucas Scott.

They embrace, happy to see each other.

BROOKE: I wasn't gonna miss a chance to spend a night on the town with a soon-to-be bestselling author.

LUCAS: I'm glad you came. It's good to see you, Brooke.

INT. NEW YORK APARTMENT - NIGHT

Brooke leads Lucas into an upscale apartment.

BROOKE: So my mom decided to move here from L.A. a few months ago since my dad travels so much. Personally I think they should just man up and call it a trail separation.

EXT. NEW YORK BAR - NIGHT

Brooke and Lucas sit at a crowded bar.

BROOKE: Did you see the look on her face? You'd think someone spewed on her Jimmy Choo's.

LUCAS: I'm glad you're enjoying this.

BROOKE: Oh, come on. You and Peyton are gonna work things out.

LUCAS: I don't think so, Brooke. Not this time.

BROOKE: It sounds like you gave her an ultimatum. Trust me, there's no better way to paralyze a girl.

LUCAS: Brooke, how many times have you talked to Peyton since you left L.A.?

The question touches a raw spot for Brooke.

BROOKE: That's not her fault. We're both busy.

LUCAS: And today she broke up with her boyfriend. Has she even called you?

Brooke doesn't answer. Lucas shakes his head.

LUCAS: Things have changed.

BROOKE: You're just saying that because you're hurt. And I get it. But I don't think you mean any of it.

A long beat passes as Lucas takes in the floor...

BROOKE: You know what? We should get drunk. Really, really drunk. (beat) But first lemme see that ring again.

Lucas hands Brooke the ring and the bartender takes notice.

BARTENDER: Well, well... Congratulations!

The crowd applauds. Lucas and Brooke try to protest.

BARTENDER: Champagne on the house!

More applause. Lucas and Brooke exchange a look -- why not? Brooke slips the ring onto her finger and puts on her best smile. As a champagne cork pops and drink flows, we...

TIME CUT TO:

EXT. CENTRAL PARK - NIGHT

Brooke and Lucas walk near Central Park, both a little tipsy.

BROOKE: Who knew that ring trick would get us free drinks all over Midtown?

They pass a horse-drawn carriage. The driver notices them.

DRIVER: Can I give you two a ride?

Lucas and Brooke exchange a look.

LUCAS: Why not? It is our engagement night.

DRIVER: In that case, ride's free.

BROOKE: (to Lucas) This diamond ring is gold.

EXT. CARRIAGE RIDE - NIGHT

Brooke and Lucas ride in the back of the carriage as it winds through Central Park. It's an incredibly romantic setting.

DRIVER: So what do you two have planned for your lives together?

Brooke and Lucas share a glance, no choice but to play along.

BROOKE: Well, we're definitely gonna be a power couple. He'll be a famous novelist, I'll have my own fashion line.

LUCAS: But we'll still have time for a big family.

BROOKE: Two boys and a girl.

They're both getting swept up in the fantasy, with a healthy assist from the champagne.

LUCAS: I'll coach little league...

BROOKE: And I'll bake treats for the team. Well, buy them anyway.

LUCAS: We can spend summers at our beach house...

BROOKE: And winters in the South of France.

LUCAS: It won't matter where we are as long as we're together.

DRIVER: That's the key. Success is wonderful. But finding someone to love. Having them love you back..

The driver smiles at Brooke and Lucas, then turns back.

DRIVER: Love is what it's all about.

And as that resonates with Brooke and Lucas, we...

FADE OUT

END OF ACT FOUR

Some more for ya!

on another forum that is the one tree hill writers this is what they gave as a little spoiler;

This is mostly about Peyton and a side with a character named Molly when Peyton goes back to Tree Hill and her old house. But it does mention Brooke and the "boy list" that Brooke made in S3 on the door is making a comeback in this scene. It still has all the names on it, Lucas included. Which is funny because remember Peyton painted the door black in S4 although that scene was cut from the episode it was still black in S4 so we were to assume she had painted it over. I guess the writers have already forgotten that.

There is another side for a character named Molly, a 16 year old girl. Molly lives in Peyton's old house and Molly's room is Peyton's old one. Molly asks Peyton if she wants to see the room. Peyton jokes and says I could be a psycho, it happens. Molly says she knows she isn't and knows she is Peyton.

Peyton and Molly enter the room which is now decorated Molly girly, not Peyton girly (yes, that is what the side says). Molly askes if Peyton is really friends with Brooke Davis. Peyton asks Molly if she is psychic and Molly shows Peyton the door with the boy lists on it. The sides mention Lucas' name being on the door. Molly asks again if Brooke and Peyton are still close like best friends. Peyton smiles sadly and says that Brooke is busy.

Also included on the side is Brooke getting ready to go to Milan and telling Millicent to have a good time while she is gone.

Nathan is watching a Draft Day video and we flashback to a bar at night. Nathan is in the car and Lucas pleads with Nathan not to drive. Nathan agrees, and Lucas leaves to go get the limo. Nathan overhears Greg in the bar telling people that they all saw Nathan hit him. Nathan storms his way into the bar confronting Greg and says I didn't hit you and if I did you'd be out cold right now. Greg tells Nathan he should've left with his fat a** wife. Before Greg can finish his sentence Nathan knocks Greg out which starts a brawl in the bar with Greg's croonies. Nathan is thrown though a plate glass window. Lucas rushes over and asks Nathan if he is okay and Nathan tells Lucas that he can't feel his legs. We see shards of glass protruding from Nathan's lower back.

• 1 month later...

Ok heres more spoilers

Brooke buys Karens Cafe

Brooke tells Peyton she wants a baby, So she can be the mother she never had BUT she wants Lucas to be the father so therefore Asks Lucas to be a Sperm Donor. Brooke Also tellls Peyton that she want Peyton to marry Lucas!!!

Carrie is A new Charecter who becomes a nanny to James.

Haleys a teacher at Tree Hill High!

Lucas Marries Lindseys

Dan is out of jail and Jamie goes missing Nathan thinks Dan has him.

Carrie Kidnaps Jamie and Dyes his hair Black and says shes his mommy now!!

Oh and Andys back (apprently)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the spoilers! :)

Brooke tells Peyton she wants a baby, So she can be the mother she never had BUT she wants Lucas to be the father so therefore Asks Lucas to be a Sperm Donor. Brooke Also tellls Peyton that she want Peyton to marry Lucas!!!

Does this sound weird or is it just me? :unsure: Brooke wants Lucas' baby but she wants Peyton to marry Lucas. <_<

Archived