Ben Steel Appreciation

Guest The Cure

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, you have a better memory than me. I have a vague memory of Jude being a tall dark handsome type with a motorbike, I've forgotten the details. Is he on those early episodes on Five Life? But I did feel so sorry for Charlotte, I didn't watch those episodes when she lost the babies, it was so sad that I avoided them. I also avoided Noah's death and Flynn's death, I can't bear sad things like that...

I never liked that Shauna woman, but I did think she and Jude seemed to be meant to be together :( I thought Jude and Noah were realistic brothers as well. I can't think of any other realistic brother characters offhand- of the present characters, Lucas and Jack hardly speak to each other :unsure:

Well not many people remember Charlotte that well because she was only on the show for a year or so and didn't really do that many interesting things... Shauna is a bit more memorable (I remember her being kidnapped, finding out she had a heart condition, breaking up with Jude then getting back together with him). She was very annoying, as you said :lol: .

Archived