Meg Bowman's death

Guest Jazer

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

^ I didn't know that about Cathy Godbold. I hope she recovers.

I remember this storyline very well too. I loved the characters of Meg and Blake. Her death scene was beautiful. I don't remember crying at it though - but I cried buckets at Flynn's. Kate Richie was so great in those episodes!

• 1 month later...

This would have to be one of the best storylines in Home and Away's 20 year history!!! Even through Meg Bowman was in Summer Bay for a short period of time, some people would still remember her today. I especially love the ironic beach scene where she lost her battle with Leukemia and passed away just after she saw the sunrise for the last time. Blake Dean was also great in this storyline!!

Does anyone else remember watching this back in 1992??

I remember it like it was yesterday. It was so sad, and poor Blake. She died in his arms. She lived with Don too. Can anyone remember why?

She didn't live with Don. She just lived in Dons old house. Her mother bought it from him. I think she was an old girlfriend of Alfs.

Definately one of the saddest storylines ever along with the deaths of Bobby, Shane, Peter and Flynn.

I remember that It was very sad and so well played by them two.

Archived