Holly Brisley returning to Home and Away

Guest bttb-rox!

Maybe Nic is coming back as well? Perhaps a bit later than Amanda and maybe he just doesn't have has high a profile as Holly, therefore no article as yet. Peter seems to leave and return all the time anyway.

Nic has recently announced that he's moving to the uk, so I doubt he'll be returning any time soon.

I suppose him actually moving to the UK will depend on how his auditions go. If he does not get the roles he wants maybe he will return after all. It is still possible although probably unlikely.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe Nic is coming back as well? Perhaps a bit later than Amanda and maybe he just doesn't have has high a profile as Holly, therefore no article as yet. Peter seems to leave and return all the time anyway.

Nic has recently announced that he's moving to the uk, so I doubt he'll be returning any time soon.

I suppose him actually moving to the UK will depend on how his auditions go. If he does not get the roles he wants maybe he will return after all. It is still possible although probably unlikely.

What I said was that it's unlikely he'll be returning soon. Moving to the other side of the world is a big decision, so I doubt he'll pack up and move back home without giving it a proper go. It takes a long time for actors to become established so even if he doesn't get work straight away, I imagine he'll stick it out.

Archived