Facebook

Guest Zetti

a couple of my friends are teachers and they're all on it. It must be kinda weird if they're students look them up. Wonder if they're pages are private, considering some of the stuff that we write on them they maybe ought to be. Don't want their student knowing about their drunken antics while at uni!

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, i just opened facebook too :P

Facebook = 3rd best way to procrastinate. (fits nicely in after BTTB and food :P )

I love facebook, so much more fun than myspace, i found so many of my friends on there from primary school, and people i haven't seen in years :D

some great groups on there, can't say im in any H&A ones yet, but i'm sure there are a few. :lol:

I love Facebook, and I am in one of the HAA groups, forget which though. I spend a fair bit of time playing Texas Hold'em, Scrabble and Mob Wars, and I've found plenty of groups that support similar things to me, including "Aaron Eckhart was as good as Heath Ledger," and "Campaign to bring back the greatest ice cream of all time: the Winner Taco".

Here's a funny story - not long after I joined, I managed to track down several of my friends from the primary school I went to in Canberra in Grade 0 and 1. I'm not really sure how many actually remembered me, but mostly they became friends. And then after I added the Friend Wheel application, I learned that a girl in my Year 1 class in Canberra is friends with a girl in my Year 12 class in Hamitlon, Victoria, after they met at a conference of some sort in Sydney in Year 11. Seriously, what are the odds of that?!

Merged with original Facebook thread

Here's a funny story - not long after I joined, I managed to track down several of my friends from the primary school I went to in Canberra in Grade 0 and 1. I'm not really sure how many actually remembered me, but mostly they became friends. And then after I added the Friend Wheel application, I learned that a girl in my Year 1 class in Canberra is friends with a girl in my Year 12 class in Hamitlon, Victoria, after they met at a conference of some sort in Sydney in Year 11. Seriously, what are the odds of that?!

I've had a situation similar to that - I looked up a guy I went to Primary School with but haven't seen for about 13 years, on his profile he had some pics of when he was working at a 'Camp America' type place in the States a couple of years ago - I was rather shocked to see some pics of him with a guy I went to Uni with who was also working there :blink:

Archived