Who remembers this storyline?

Guest vyle

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I remember correctly Sally's first kiss(bar a game of Spin the Bottle and giving Damian a peck while he was asleep)would have been with Gus.Anyone remember Gus?He was Donna's brother.Anyone remember Donna?

Yes, I remember Gus. Wasn't he played by the guy who played the writer in the Secret Life of Us?

If I remember correctly Sally's first kiss(bar a game of Spin the Bottle and giving Damian a peck while he was asleep)would have been with Gus.Anyone remember Gus?He was Donna's brother.Anyone remember Donna?

Yes, I remember Gus. Wasn't he played by the guy who played the writer in the Secret Life of Us?

Hang on, let me look it up...

Yes, you're right, Samuel Johnson.

Hang on, let me look it up...

Yes, you're right, Samuel Johnson.

Yay! If only I could remember stuff for my Company Law exam next week :(

Who remembers Nelson? He went out with Selina for a while. My fellow 30 year old friend still talks about him as a fav of hers!

Yes, I do remember Nelson!He was Irene's nephew and he also went out with Sally for a while(after coming back to town expecting to pick things up with Selina only to find she was dating Curtis).Then he got burnt in a bush fire and sent away for treatment, never to be heard from again...

• 4 years later...

This is more a scene I will always remember rather than a story line. Stephen being so traumatised that he put his hand on the hot coffee pot and held it there. Self-harming himself basically. I remember I found it an astonishing thing to do, at the time. It was something to do with his (dishy) uncle Philip telling him something, possibly about his past, or his parents or something.

What episode was this? And why was Steven traumatised?

Nelson was Irene's nephew so he, along with Wendy (her sister) have just as much reason to come back to the bay for a visit, as they did back in 1995, if not more so now. And they should at some point!! Again, more unfinished business with Irene whilst she stands around doing nothing.

Does anyone remember that girl Claire who went out with Sam for a while and had a big hate thing going on with Gyspy?

Wasn't she the school girl who accused Harry of kissing her (as someone mentioned earlier in this thread)?

Yes she was.Claire got a bad press, everyone hated her bar Sam and then just when it seemed they were all going to be friends it turned out her dad had been sexually harassing Hayley(who had been working for him).She was upset that everyone sided with Hayley so she went back to her father's office.He told her she didn't need any friends and she looked miserable.And that was the last we ever saw of her!

Claire Rogers

Archived