Who remembers this storyline?

Guest vyle

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Wondering if anyone remembers an episode i think from 1998/99, i only really remember the end of it. It was after Gypsy had been kidnapped and everyone was going onto the beach to watch fireworks. Gypsy and Will were talking about whether she was going to wear a one or two piece swimsuit. Then they finished the episode of Gypsy and Will in a boat on the beach watching the fireworks with everyone else.

• 2 weeks later...

IrishGirl06 I remember the one you are talking about with Duncan. It was something to do with Shauna who was going out with Gavin while he was married. His wife was then found dead at the bottom of the cliff and I think lots of people (mainly Shauna) were suspects. There was something to do with Duncan - he had her top or had moved it or soemthing because he thought Shauna (his half sister) was involved. Turned out she'd acutally only fallen off the cliff.

The only storyline I really remember involving Harry was when he was dating Gypsy and the girlfriend of the guy who was killed in the car with her (think his name was Charlie, i havent seen many of those eps) started stalking Gypsy. The bit I remember is that she rang Gypsy and said Harry had died in a seaplane crash but it was all a hoax. Thought she might have something to do with the schoolgirl accusations - I dont remember any others.

Anyway Gypsy later helped rescue her in the landslide and found out it was her. That was the same landslide that Gavin died in

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone remember that girl Claire who went out with Sam for a while and had a big hate thing going on with Gyspy?

Wasn't she the school girl who accused Harry of kissing her (as someone mentioned earlier in this thread)?

Yes she was.Claire got a bad press, everyone hated her bar Sam and then just when it seemed they were all going to be friends it turned out her dad had been sexually harassing Hayley(who had been working for him).She was upset that everyone sided with Hayley so she went back to her father's office.He told her she didn't need any friends and she looked miserable.And that was the last we ever saw of her!

Archived