The 'Cassie' hate club

Guest elliwmai

Sunbake any more and you'll shrivel up you orange carrot stick :P

Oh I totally agree. She is so orange its not funny, and really skinny. Look at these!

sharni30.jpg

sharni22.jpg

:o omg she is so skinny!!!

I dont hate her character but I do think that she needs a good storyline and not another one with her falling for a "bad" guy!(as in Macca and Jules both letting her down!)

She has great potential and the writes need to give her a good story soon!!

I hated her from the very first moment she came in the Bay! Ric and Matilda were almost together, but then she came!! I hated her so much that moment

But after a while, I actually began to like her. But then came Belle and Macca, and then I hated her again :P She could be so annoying.

I felt sorry for her with that whole Macca - storyline, but then she cheated on Ric with Macca. And then I hated her again.

But now I like her, but she can be so annoying sometimes!!

Ditto to the above sentiment. She just comes across as an idiot. Very self-centred. And she should never give out advice (do we recall the Martha and Ash debacle - it was her genius that got Martha to go for Ash).

I just think she is whiney and weak.

• 1 month later...

She was such a great character when she arrived, but falling for Henk has tarnished her almost any three years of great stories forever. They're just not writing her consistently anymore. A week ago I was actually on her side through the whole court case but now I wish she had gone to jail.

• 8 months later...

Joining the party a bit late but it was a shame that a character I really liked when she first appeared slowly but surely turned into someone I couldn't stand to look at as she mistreated everyone around her and deliberately sought out guys that would treat her badly.

I didn't blame her for what happened with Aden-she should have trusted Ric but she was just sticking up for her boyfriend.Then Macca started hitting her and while she showed early signs of tunnel vision by ignoring Ric and Mattie when they tried to look out for her I didn't consider it fault.

Then she cheated on Ric with Macca and I really started to dislike her.Then she set up the helpline and helped Lily and I thought she'd turned a corner.And what was the next thing she did?Hooked up with a loser like Jules.

And then it was Henk.The longer they spent together the less respect I had for her.First she behaved like a cheap tart, wearing as few clothes as possible and acting provocatively in front of him.Then she seduced him when he was off his head on painkillers.And then she found out he raped Rachel.And she didn't care.As long as she got what she want.It might sound harsh but when she got HIV I didn't have one iota of sympathy for her."You like bad boys, Cassie?Well now you've caught something from one of them.Frankly you were asking for it."

Oddly, I can remember the moment that really turned me against her and it was such a little thing.It was just after Ric had found out Viv was pregnant.Now Cassie didn't know and she was stressed out over the court case but Ric, Cassie and Sal were sat having dinner together and for no reason but pure spite Cassie looked at him and said "Still feeling sorry for yourself?"And any last shred of affection I had for her withered and died.

Archived