Nicholas Bishop

Guest Lilone

:o Im speechless!!

That last pic is hot, buts thats because you dont have to look at that horrible bleach blonde hair. What was he thinking. I love his normal hair.

But damn, Nic is hot :wub:

Yeah, I prefer his normal hair too, he is blonde enough, the bleach is just too much. He's a little older in the last pic as well. He's just one of those guys who gets more attractive when he gets older and more mature.

:o Im speechless!!

That last pic is hot, buts thats because you dont have to look at that horrible bleach blonde hair. What was he thinking. I love his normal hair.

But damn, Nic is hot :wub:

Yeah, I prefer his normal hair too, he is blonde enough, the bleach is just too much. He's a little older in the last pic as well. He's just one of those guys who gets more attractive when he gets older and more mature.

His normal hair is much better! At first I thought his hair was looking a bit on the yellow side because of the yellow walls!! oops! :rolleyes:

Nic is definatly one of those guys who gets more attractive as he gets older! He is so fine!! :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived