Cadburys Wispa returns!

Guest Dan F

Wahay for the Wispa's!

I saw them in the corner shop near my school and very nearly squealed with delight :P I tried to strike up a conversation with the woman behind the counter by saying "It's great that Wispa's are back, isn't it?" But.... she didn't seem too interested.

Oh well, I don't need her conversation, just her Wispa bars. :P I've had two or three now (since they came out, not just today :P), I want to make the most out of it! I hope they stay permenantly. :)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wispa's have finally returned... Yippeeeee!!! I went into the shop on my way to work yesterday and finally saw them back on the shelves and wanted to jump for joy. The girl working in the shop said they had only got them in yesterday morning and they had already sold 2 boxes of them and would probably have to order in more, she couldn't believe how many people were buying them.

We'll all have to stock up on them in case they run out and Cadbury's decide not to make anymore :lol:

I remember a chocolate bar my uncle brought back to Australia from the UK in the early 90's, like 1992 or something...it was Cadbury I think, and they didn’t sell it over here...I haven’t got a clue what the name is, and either does he remember...but I'll describe it, see if you guys remember... It was kinda like a chocolate mouse thing, not mouse but that kinda texture, rapped in delicate straw or string like chocolate which was kinda woven around the mouse... ok this bar is impossible to describe...it came in a piece of white cardboard and then the rapper. So anyone know what the hell I'm talking about? :P I only had it once, but it was the best chocolate bar I've ever had.

Cadbury's 'Secret'. It was very nice, and you could get it in the UK but it was discontinued. :(

Does anyone know if the caramel Wispa is coming back? That was the one I liked best.

Archived