Cadburys Wispa returns!

Guest Dan F

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHAHA this is good news!!

I didnt even realise they were gone until about a year ago when I suddenly thought hey I haven't had a wispa for ages, went to the shop, and couldnt find them anywhere! I asked the newsagent lady and she said they stopped making them lol.

Just goes to show what power to the people can do eh! TBH I am not a huge fan of them, I find them kind of hard to bite into. I usually cut them into slices first lol which makes me think why not just buy a bar of dairy milk :lol:

• 1 month later...

Slave labour? :o

I'm sorry... but I can't resist Cadbury's. :P So glad Wispa is back! :D I wondered where that had gone...

No problem, I don't judge others, I'm in no place to as I still buy clothes that have been made using slaves... I can't change the world but the fair trade chocolate thing is one way I'm going to try, you can't fight every battle. Check out the link in my sig for stop the traffik to read more. (I am a cadbury's girl and I live in hope that one day the fair trade mark will appear on the purple wrappers and I will be able to tuck in to a traffik free wispa!)

I liked Vice-Versas, or Black and White Minstrels as I called them.

They were YUM! I'd forgotten about them, Shots are probably their replacement, they are nice, the main thing that tries to tempt me away from eating fairtrade! *has a little cadbury's daydream*

Wispa, the "common" Aero, just saw 'em for sale in superdrug, hadn't realised they'd stoped making 'em, Yum!

Archived