The Development of: Janae Timmins

Guest simmins

I think Janae Timmins is the greatest character form Neighbours along with ned. Janae brings the show, happiness, homour and loveness.

I think shes a great character and Eliza is a great actress. Eliza has really matured and gained confidance over the last few years in Neighbours playing Janae Timmins.

I hope she stays in the show for a long time!

I feel so odd as although my initial hatred for Janae has gone since her nasty streak was replaced by a funny one, but i still can't stand her or her petty problems. I also hate her relationship with Ned more than i hated her with Boyd. I was hoping when the Timminses were axed she'd be going with them. I just have no interest in her and even less now she's with Ned. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

No, she isn't leaving. I've really grown to love Janae after disliking her to begin with. She was incredibly chavvy, stupid and bitchy when she first arrived, but she's developed into a likeable, warm-hearted and independent young girl. I loved how she refused to take Boyd back after he treated her like c**p, even though you could see it was breaking her heart. For these reasons, I despise the fact that she's now being coupled up with Ned - the most one-dimensional, idiotic, wooden character the show has had for a very long time. Please scriptwriters, find her someone who's a worthy match! Put Ned back with Elle and send the two of them off into the sunset so we never have to watch them again.

Sucks that it's confirmed she leaving. :( I wanted her to stay!

you wish is Eliza's command, she's NOT leaving! :rolleyes:

according to the offical Neighbours.com. forum!

I wouldn't believe anything I read on there, and as it's about the only Neighbours forum you haven't been banned from it goes a long way to prove my point.

Archived