My arts and avatars.

Guest Kristen00

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww, thankyou Tony4Rachaelever! I'm really glad you liked the Matilda/Ric ones. It means a lot. :)

I'll have to get back to you on which episode it was. I won't know the episode number but I'll be able to find the date it was aired, I hope thats okay? I'll just edit and add it into this post once I find it. Or if anyone else knows already, pipe in and I'll be forever grateful.

Some icons:

icon4-1.jpgrm.jpg1mattyric6.jpgth1mattyric5.jpg

th1ricmatty5.jpgth1ricmatty4.jpg

And this was the banner I created for the Matilda/Ric thread on fanforum couples board. :) The thread you can find: here.

borderbanner-1.jpg

Posting up some more - sorry! And Tony4RachaelEver just letting you know I sent you a PM. Hope it got through!

4-1.jpg2-3.jpg1-2.jpg

5-1.jpg11.jpg7-1.jpg

(I know they look very similar but there are differences I swear! I just don't know which to put up, so I put them all up :P)

Sorry, my latest batches haven't been the best. :( But I hope they're alright.

Great new work!

Matilda2.jpg

I really like the colouring in this one!

2.jpg

I've been admiring this avatar for a while now, every time I've seen one of your posts I'd be like "Oh, there's Kristen! She's the one with that avatar I like!" :D

I like how the yellow colour really stands out, and the cap you've used and the cropping works really well :)

Great new work!

Matilda2.jpg

I really like the colouring in this one!

2.jpg

I've been admiring this avatar for a while now, every time I've seen one of your posts I'd be like "Oh, there's Kristen! She's the one with that avatar I like!" :D

I like how the yellow colour really stands out, and the cap you've used and the cropping works really well :)

Aww, thanks Eli! :blush: It's funny because I always know when you write on the message boards, because your avatar is always the first thing that draws my attention. :D

kirst3-1.jpg

I'm not Kirsty fan, but this one is really good!

Wow, thank you! :D That's really nice of you to say that.

Archived