Any cat lovers here?

Guest kitty_baby777

Ohmygod, I could fill way too many pages with my cat talk and pics lol, but I have a good writing flow going right now and I need to be using it on my fic. But I will be back, to give long explanation on each of my cats lol

Anyway...these are my current babies. Chiko, Ronnie, Bear and Moe. In that order

DSCN0390.jpg

And this is Harry. He died about a year and a half ago. He wasn't even a year old at the time :(

018.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohmygod, I could fill way too many pages with my cat talk and pics lol, but I have a good writing flow going right now and I need to be using it on my fic. But I will be back, to give long explanation on each of my cats lol

Anyway...these are my current babies. Chiko, Ronnie, Bear and Moe. In that order

DSCN0390.jpg

And this is Harry. He died about a year and a half ago. He wasn't even a year old at the time :(

018.jpg

aww harry looks like my cat :(

I'm not a cat person...

but I do adore nextdoors cat.

She roams around the street and whenever she sees me, or any of my family she comes running and rolls over. This is a shock to my 'rents considering the only animal that takes to my Pa is dogs <_<.

I will try and get some pictures next time she is out and about.

• 1 month later...

You have Calico Laura :o :o

I'm absolutely addicted to / obsessed with Calico cats - I even collect teddies of them :P

That colouring means a great deal to me!

For the last 3 months, I've been living with a Cornish Rex cat - and currently, I'm staying in the home of two beautiful Birman cats - I'll thorw up pictures of them tomorrow night, when I upload all the Perth pics! :)

Archived