Any cat lovers here?

Guest kitty_baby777

Awww :wub:. There is a really great website called The Animal Rescue Site which sells pet supplies etc. and there is an icon you can press daily to fund food for animals which you can find here :D. And it's free!

It's amazing how much money the site has collected to help fund food for animals...so get clicking!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Some pretty adorable pets here :wub: Reo, I know what you mean about cats wanting attention as my Smokey always wants attention. He often just meows and meows until I pick him up and cuddle him for a while. Plus if I've been out of the house too long when I come home he tells me off! :D However he's so affectionate and loving so I don't mind it. Chloe can be affectionate but only on her terms. Nicknames? Smokey's is "The Big Fella" as he is a really big heavy cat. Chloe's nickname is "Smudgeon nose" because she has a cute little pink nose but with a black smudge on it. :wub:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived