Baby news

Guest kerrnatalie7

But as far as we know they haven't slept together unless it was that night they went away and Ringo broke the car so Carmella could detox.

At this point Oliver seems more plausible and not being a fan of C&R I certainly hope so.

hope so.

Oliver is the father. In T.V Week it says that Rosetta just assumes that Ringo is the father and tells Frazer. He then tells Ringo Carmella is Pregnant and that he's the father.

But it said that, Nothing actually really happened between Carmella and Ringo. And that Oliver is the dad.

^_^ YAY! It's NOT Ringo. Thanks for confirming that, makes me happy. :)

:o Awww not Oliver, I sort of like him and Elle. :(

Next question will be if Carmella carries the baby to full term, because after all it is Neighbours and potential harm to a baby pretty much happens with all Neighbours pregnancies.

^_^ YAY! It's NOT Ringo. Thanks for confirming that, makes me happy. :)

:o Awww not Oliver, I sort of like him and Elle. :(

Next question will be if Carmella carries the baby to full term, because after all it is Neighbours and potential harm to a baby pretty much happens with all Neighbours pregnancies.

It has been confirmed that Ringo is not the baby's father . And i agree it wouldn't be like Neighbours if Carmella had a normal birht. My bet is that Oliver and her both want to terminate it but then when they have a scan Carmella changes her mind and Olivier is inbetween and then somehow she tragically loses the baby

Archived