Jackie Woodburne (Neighbours, Susan Kennedy)

Guest simmins

Jackie Woodburne (Neighbours, Susan Kennedy) is such a fantastic and stunning actress and its been great to see her character evolve over the last 14 years.

The writers have not always been faithful to all the characters - choping and changing their characters persoanility to suit the plot. (Toadie, Paul Robinson and Harold Bishop spring to mind) but Susan's character has naturally evolved over the years - from being the goodie-goodie mumsy character at the start, a lady who wouldn't say boo to a goose, to the strong independent character she became after her first breakup with Karl.

Recently we saw elements of the old vunerable Susan and the head strong Susan being played out as she faces her insecurities again. Jackie's character is probably the most believable one in the whole of Neighbours history and I'm looking forward to the very challenging storylines she has coming up over the next six months which will see the 'permanent' return of our favourite...

We love you Susan Kennedy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've already posted this in another thread, but I'll repeat myself anyway...MS is rarely fatal, so I doubt that she'll die. Although there isn't a cure for it either, so it will give them a way of getting rid of her if she ever does decide to leave. But personally I think it will be more interesting to see how she manages to live with the disease.

Jackie is a powerful actress, and viewers know that she will pull it off really well,

I remember reading an interview with an ex-Neighbours producer, who said that at one time they were filming an emotional scene with Susan Kennedy, the actress who plays her, Jackie, had everyone in tears behind the camera.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived