What game(s) are you playing at the moment?

Guest bttb-rox!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I havent been playing games lately..Just reading or watching movies..Very little on tv and what is on tv is usually crap(apart from a handful of shows).

But I did pre-order The Sims 2 - Bon Voyage.. Not really sure if I am looking forward to it or not..It should be pretty good with what new things there are to do and you could have a real surfer sim,but I was very disappointed to hear that you cant run a holiday or anything like it,your pets can't come on holiday with you..Or toddlers/babies but I expected that,just wish pets could come..And the fact that you can only go on holiday for a week before you have to go back.

I was thinking of moving my downloads folder before playing it..Probably best I did at the start having over 15,000 files in my download folder,but I was thinking of playing without it for awhile,or maybe finding the few things in the files I know that I like and hopefully have a much faster game..I think that Maxis made objects are alot better now,but I just can't stop downloading when I am in the Sims mood.

Im also looking forward to The Sims - Teen Stuff Pack..Although not many screenshots have come up,I do like the surfer bedroom.

I have a DS aswell..My brother ordered it from Hong Kong(Couldn't get it in the UK) or somewhere 2 christmas's ago,got me the Mario Kart version and I got Nintendogs (Lab edition) and Bomberman..Its good,but I got bored easy after completing the games..Im looking forward to the new Zelda game though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Team Fortress 2 - Beta.

Great game,just spend 4 hours on it today,non-stop on the same team and was doing really well..

But I had to stop it before 4 o'clock because of the bandwidth..Pity I was really enjoying it,stayed on the same server,same team(not moved by the computer) and we had a pretty good team,lost a few times when players left,but the start and end of the 4 hours was great.

Anyone have it? It's on steam.

My brother has it,he got it a few days ago and I got it yesterday..It will be 'interesting' if we ever play on the same server.

I am not really sure if I can ask this here but seeing this is the place to talk about games I was wondering if any of you had trouble with playing a blue ray dvd on your playstation 3. I always come up with a black and white screen on the TV when playing blue ray. Is there anyone else who has this ?

Archived