It's Always Been You

Guest angel15784

CHAPTER 5

Jack pulled up outside the diner and walked in.

"Oh my god jack im so sorry you poor thing i guess the weddings off now"

"Whats wrong with you colleen what are you talking about"

"Well now the truth is out about detective baker being rorys dad"

"WHAT" was all jack said and he ran out of there and jumped in his car and sped all the way home.

"SAM SAM WHERE ARE YOU SAM"

"Jack im right here is everything okay?"

"Just tell me is it true? is peter really rorys dad"

"Sam broke down crying im so sorry jack i should have told you im sorry can u ever forgive me"

Jack walked into their room got a suitcase from the closet and started to pack all sams clothes he walked out and handed her the suitcase and said i never want to see you again.

sam grabbed the case and headed over to the caravan park what would she tell rory when he finshed school she walked over to sallys and hired a van off ric.

Jack was at home devastated that this had failed before it had even started at least with martha they got a few months to be happy he couldnt help but think about martha.

Sam was talking to sally she told her everything although sal already knew but didnt say anything ofcourse.

"I just dont see how jack can act like this i couldnt tell him even shane doesnt know"

"you know sam jack is very family orientated and he doesnt see how some one can lie to their children or walk away from them jacks not like that he loves rory like he is his own son"

sam smiled at sal and went back to her van.

Jacks phone started ringing it was sam "Leave me alone its over sam goodbye" and jack hung up the phone beep beep he received a message and he opened it

Jack i know ive hurt you by lying but it was for the best if shane found out he would kill me he loved rory more that anything in the world and i couldnt let him know. I understand you hate me but i just want you to know i love you jack And i think im pregnant.

as jack read he couldnt beleive it he might be a dad one thing he has always wanted. Jack rang her

"jack im so sorry" "dont speak let me talk im sorry i just couldnt understand why you couldnt tell me we were supposed to be getting married"

"jack i love just understand i couldnt"

"so what your pregnant thats great how far are you"

"well its a bit early to to sure but i am sick all the time and i feel like when i was pregnant with rory"

jack went to the store and got sam a test early response as early as a day before your due date. he gave it to sam who said it was way to early to tell. But she did it anyway for eager jack.

"two lines sam whats that again"

"positive"

"woo hoo im gunna be a dad"

"jack its early days yet i would prob be only just gone 3 weeks i need to see a doctor"

jack to sam over to see rachel "hi guys come one in what can i do for you"

"well i have just done a home pregnancy test and its positive"

"wow guys great wedding and a baby ok ill examine you"

"im sure i would be about 3 weeks i have been in town a month now so im prob just gone 3 weeks"

"ok yes sure ill check it out lay up on the bed please" rachel felt around the stomach and pelvic area.

"ok sam your pregnant when was yous last period"

"oh im not to sure i cant remember if i got it or not i guess with all the stress from shane about 4 months ago something like that is that normal"

"it is normal for large amounts of stress to stop a period all together" Rachel did a quick scan on the belly and wrote down the measurements and said goodbye to them.

"martha"

"oh hey jack"

"did you get my message about the solicitors office today"

"yeah sorry couldnt make it everything go well" martha was terrified

"um yeah i guess he wouldnt see me without you but booked us in for next week"

"yep ill be there im off to work bye"

Rachel was sitting at her desk and she was trying to work out sams dates tihs wasnt right according to this sam was two months pregnant. her stomach measures the length for two months. rachel picks up the phone

"sam its rachel i have something i need to discuss with you is now a good time"

"yeah its fine im staying at the caravan park"

"great i will see you soon"

Jack has told tony mattie and lucas about the pregnancy he was thrilled he was going to be a dad. he wasnt to sure about the wedding now but he might come around.

Rachel told sam about her pregnancy dates and explained that with the stress she wouldnt have noticed if things were different and sam was telling theres only been jack and no body else there couldnt be anybosy else it wasnt possible.

Rachel told sam she is positive and she thinks she should tell jack straight away. Sam ran her hand over her belly its true there is the slightest bump not from 3 weeks there couldnt be sam couldnt remember sleeping with anyone.

Jack picked rory up from school and told him that he and his mum were staying in a van for awhile but everythings fine and dont worry. He dropped rory off to sam and said hell be fine dont worry.

After they had dinner rory had fallen asleep. Sam was thinking about how can she tell jack she is 2 months she will do anything not to lose jack she decided to keep it to herself as she drifted of to sleep

Dancing loud music sam had waaay to much to drink she couldnt stand up straight she had come out for her birthday to stop thinking about shane. Next minute she was in a taxi and someone was all over her kissing her and she was kissing him they ended up back at his place on the bed he rolled over and sam seen his face.

Sam woke up sweating "peters the fsther not again how can this be" she couldnt believe it.

Jack woke up happy as anything making toast. He ate his breakfast sam and peter far from his mind all he could think about was he was going to be someones daddy its great. Jack set off for work as jack walked in the station peter was already there

"Listen jack".............. "dont bother it doesnt matter peter"

"really its alright"

"i understand anyway sam is pregnant i have to forgive her"

peter didnt think he hear right but he knew he had he smiled "thats great jcxk good on ya mate"

Peter was no fool.

knock knock

sam answered the door "so you were not going to call me"

"peter what?"

"i know sam and i know im the father"

"but how? how do you know that?"

"you were drunk and all over me i was not drunk i knew what i was doing and i knew what you wanted it wasnt the first time you were drunk and came on to me sam you really cant handle your alcohol telling me i love you peter i have always loved you"

"so you slept with me?"

"i love you sam and even though you really dont love me i dont care ill take you any day of the week sam you were my life"

"more than once peter?"

"Yes sam more than once i was always there when you were drinking so you didnt do anything silly but the last time was when you fell pregnant it works out right for you to be finding out now"

peter told sam he would give her some time and would call her later. Sam sat there she did love peter with all her heart but she loved jack and felt safe with him and he was great for her and rory she loves jacks family.

Jack had rang sam a few times but she wasnt answering she must be busy he thought. he went out on a call.

Peter got a phone call from sam saying she couldnt break jack like that. Peter saw red.

"If you think i am going to be kept out of another childs life you are wrong if you dont tell jack tonight i will tell him first thing tomorrow when he is on duty" and peter hung up on her furious as to how she can do this all over again.

Martha had heard of sams pregnancy and she was calm it was almost though it did not affect her at all she was surprised at how well she was handgling this She rang peter and asked him if he had heard the news and he said jack had told him today. martha asked if jack was happy peter replied

"not for long"

"excuse me"

"oh nothing at all"

they hung up the phone. Martha had heard what had said. She decided to talk to someone.

"hi darl your looking sad this evening"

"irene can we talk im having problems at the moment and im a bit confused"

martha told irene everything from the divorfe papers to peter and rory how she loves jack and the new baby and how its all breaking her heart and she is not sure how much more of this she can take.

"lovey i dont know what to say to you its just best to let happen whats going to happen you might be surprised and end up very happy"

Sam had decided what she was going to do she sent peter a text. I have decided to ask jack to move to the city with me and rory im sorry peter but i want to marry jack i will keep you updated as to the babys sex and name im sorry you will never know your chilfren.

Peter didnt hear his phone go off he was asleep, Sam regreted sending it as soon as she did she went to clear the message to write a new one but somehow she re sent it "NO NO NO NO it didnt send to peter it sent to JACK.

End of Chapter

next

What happens when jack and peter her their messages

Will jack realise he belongs witb martha

• 2 months later...

Archived