Brothers in opposing soaps

Guest **Julie**

Brothers in opposing soaps

13 July 2007

Herald-Sun

THE Hemsworth clan has rival soapie stars in the family after the brother of Home and Away's Chris Hemsworth landed a guest role on Neighbours.

Liam Hemsworth started filming his two-month spot this week, as Ramsay St gears up for its big revamp.

Before he joined Summer Bay, Chris was also in Neighbours.

The Neighbours cast is preparing for a big party on Monday, when the much-discussed changes to the show kick in.

The celebrate, Confidential and Neighbours are planning a huge giveaway to be launched in Monday's column and on the Herald Sun website.

I thought there was a guy on an episode of mcleods a while ago (the sheep stealer guy who Taylor tells whats happening to) who looked a lot like Chris Hemsworth that I was certain was his brother. But then I was reading something that said he was still to be on screen.

Chris played a shop assistant called Jamie in 2002. He was in one episode and basically asked if Steph was OK after the shop was robbed by Mitch.

Liam Hemsworth has been in Neighbours before having guest appearances from 2000-2002. His main storyline was tempting Paul McClain to use steroids to bulk up.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived