Robbie Hunter's whereabouts

Guest Ryan

I think that will happen a few hours after Chris Hemsworth is reported missing from his home, and about three days before he will be found in the UK (to the police's great shock), unable to tell anyone what happened and how he got there. A few days earlier the police also received a report saying that someone got through airport-security with a suspeciously big carryon on a flight to the UK :P

Merry Christmas, emmasi! :P

Don't be silly. I'm not one of those people that has to be with their lover 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Jason can go to England if he wants. I know he'll come back to me in good time, and I'll be waiting for him. Absense makes the heart grow fonder, afterall.

Besides, I already tried and Chris doesn't fit in the overhead compartment. Jason does, but that's another story.

Thankyou :)

I thought Lucas/Ric was good, but then I realised it's way more tension between Geoff and Lucas. I mean, just the way Lucas tries to hate him but always ends up rescuing him speaks for itself. Geoff is just denying his feeligs because he was raised in a strict religious way. And Lucas might have said he didn't like Annie because of the age difference, but the truth is he want a Campbell. It's just not Annie :wink:

Next on my agenda is making Robbie/Kim avatars, I don't have enough good Geoff caps to make more Geoff/Lucas yet, but I capped some good Robbie ones yesterday, and Kim is always kissing something, so that shouldn't be a problem.

We've actually managed to turn another thread into a best Slash couple debate. Geoff and Lucas is way too obvious. But

I'm a Geoff/Aiden fan though

:P.

Anyways back on topic, Robbie won a stage? :o Good on him! Jason needs to come home now, so we can see him in some local dramas or theatre projects. I'd like to see him in a play with Christie Hayes.

:o I hadn't thought about that one! I agree, that's a good one. I still think Geoff/Lucas is better though :P

I'd like to see Jason in some movies or TV shows soon, more than anything I would like for him to come back to H&A.

I want him to get a role on a high class American show, ala Jesse Spencer, so that people all over the world can share the wonder that is Jason :).

As for Robbie, I've decided that I'd be quite accepting if that guy who plays Dan on All Saints were to take over the role, but of course that's ONLY IF Jason can't do it for some reason... like he stabbed a producer when they told him they were letting him go... for example...

I should reinforce the bars of his cage.

Archived