Robbie Hunter's whereabouts

Guest Ryan

After leaving Summer Bay last year we haven't heard much of the whereabouts of Robbie Hunter, played by Jason Smith. His sisters have rarely talked about him, except informing him of his mothers sad demise.

BTTB can exclusively reveal that since leaving Summer Bay, Robbie has quite literally got on his bike and is now riding in the Tour de France riding for the Barloword team. When the event finishes later this month, this will enable Robbie to meet his brother, sister-in-law and neice.

Source: TV Weak

I wonder if we will ever hear of Jason Smith again if he doesn't come back to H&A?

It's so very, very rare for a soapie actor (I could never consider them to be 'stars') to be seen again when their egos (or the show's producers) tell them to move on 'to better their career'.

I think that will happen a few hours after Chris Hemsworth is reported missing from his home, and about three days before he will be found in the UK (to the police's great shock), unable to tell anyone what happened and how he got there. A few days earlier the police also received a report saying that someone got through airport-security with a suspeciously big carryon on a flight to the UK :P

Merry Christmas, emmasi! :P

Archived