The PR Thread

QUIET ACHIEVER

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already done 2 chapters of my fic but I would feel better if it was proofed

Proof Reading Form

Title of Story: Let Me Love You

Type of Story: Long fic

The Story's rating: T

Main Characters: Jack/Martha

Does it contain spoilers: Um..no

What type of proof reader would you like: Proof readers who are a combination of all or some of these.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure whether Rosey PM'ed you, but she has had to stop proofing my fic. I would still like one so, is there anyone to available to take over. Just in case you need it the details of my fic are as follows;

Proof Reading Form

Title of Story: Fueled for Love

Type of Story: Long fic: 20-25 Chapters

The story’s rating: T (VD)

Main Characters: Cassie, Matilda, Lucas, Drew

Does it contain spoilers: No

What type of proof reader would you like: Proof reader to improve my writing and help me develop some ideas, as well as the basic SPAG etc.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey people... I'm here with a fic if anyone would mind.

I've just written a one-shot written in.. 1st person narrative I think (I haven't done English for like... 4 months. :D). Well, it's me writing as Martha, basically. :P

Anyway, as you may have guessed it's a J&M fluffly fic with an "interesting" twist. If anyone can put up with reading J&M, I would REALLY be appreciative if you could proof for me. :D It was my first go at Martha's POV writing... so it will probably need a lot of attention and tweaking. I imagine I have mixed past tense and present tense... and that is something I've ALWAYS done wrong. :P So... if anyone is really confident in their writing and especially in these two areas, I would love your help. :D