It's My Life

Guest HeavenForbid

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great chapters!

What on earth ever happened to Rachie?

Thanks

About Rachel. . .:lol: So I forgot to her in but there is still a lot more to happen so I am trying to put her in the fic for you :P. So, don't give up juts yet on Rachel not being in it :D

Amz89, The person who Mattie slept with should be revealed in the next chapter :)

Chapter 6

Mattie walked over to the Fletcher house. She hadn’t talked to Ric since the fight they had. She was hoping to sort everything out, but couldn’t see herself and Ric working this out. She knocked on the door and waited a few minutes for someone to answer. The door was ajar so she walked in. Ric walked in the back door.

“Hey, sorry. I didn’t hear the door” Ric smiled.

“No problem” Mattie replied

“So, what is up?” Ric asked

“We need to talk, Ric.” Mattie said

“OK, what about?” Ric asked getting a drink

“You know what about. Us!” Mattie answered

“I really don’t see a problem with us, Mattie.” Ric said and then took a drink

“Ric! All we have been doing is fighting and it has to stop. All I want you to do is to control your temper! Is that so much so ask?” Mattie asked

“No, it is not. I have tried and failed. I am sorry if whenever I see Macca, I want to punch the guys face in. He made Cass kill herself and I will never be able to get over that” Ric explained

“Well, I don’t see us having a relationship if you are like this” Mattie said looking at the floor and trying to hold back the tears

“What do you mean?” Ric asked worried

“I think we should take a break for a while, anyway” Mattie said looking at him

“But. Why?! Mattie, please! Don’t do this” Ric begged

“Just for a while until I can get my head sorted. It won’t be forever, Ric” Mattie smiled

She walked over to him and kissed him lightly on the lips. She turned around and walked out the door and started to cry. She walked to the diner and sat down. But just as she sat down, her phone rang. It was Tony

“Hey, Tony. Listen I will be back home for dinner in - ”

“Mattie, you need to come home now” Tony replied interrupting her.

“Why?” Mattie asked

“Just come back now. Please” Tony said

Mattie began to get worried. She ran out of the diner and home. When she arrived, Tony, Jack, Lucas, Kit and Rocco were sitting down on the sofa. It looked like everyone was crying.

“What is wrong?” she asked

Drew and Jules headed to the diner. There, sitting was Lilly and Emma. The girls smiled as the watched them walk over.

“Can we sit here?” Drew asked Emma

“Sure.” Emma winked

Drew sat beside Emma while Jules sat beside Lilly.

“So how did it go with your uncle?” Emma asked

“Oh about Jules?” Drew asked

Emma nodded.

“Yeah, its cool. He can stay for the rest of the summer so this is going to be one awesome summer, I can tell you that” Dew laughed

“Have you guys ordered anything?” Jules asked

“No, we just arrived about 10 minutes before you’s” Lilly smiled

“Where is Belle?” Emma asked Drew

“I don’t know. Haven’t seen her since this morning.” Drew said taking out his wallet. “What does everyone want?”

“Coke” Jules grinned

“I will have the same” Lilly said

“Ok, cool. Emma?” Drew asked

“I will come up with you” Emma smiled

Emma and Drew walked over to the counter. Emma looked around at Lilly and Jules who were laughing and joking.

“I think they like each other” Emma smiled

Drew looked around. Jules was saying something while Lilly was laughing

“Yeah, seems that way.” Drew said

“You don’t think they do?” Emma asked

“Well, I don’t know. I mean they only met this morning.” Drew replied

“You mean, it takes longer than a few hours to start to have feelings towards someone?” Emma grinned

“In some cases, yeah” laughed Drew

“The service in her is crap!” Emma complained

Drew looked around. The place was very busy. All the tables were full. All the waitress' where running around

“Look around and you will see why” Drew answered

Belle walked out from the back. Drew smiled.

“Hey babes!” Drew said

Belle went around the other side of the counter. Emma moved out of the way so Belle could get to Drew. They kissed

“How are you?” Drew asked

“Hung-over. And sleepy. And hungry.” Belle moaned

“How long have you been working?” Drew asked

“I don’t know. Like 3 maybe 4 hours. I am getting off in a while though” Belle smiled

“Cool, well I will have 4 cokes and we will wait here for you” Drew responded

“Ok, cool.” Belle said and walked back behind the counter. She got the cokes and took the money of Drew.

“So, how are you Emma?” Belle asked

“Good. Thanks” Emma said faking a smile

Drew walked off leaving Emma to chat with Belle for a few minutes. After a while, Emma returned and didn’t look happy. It was from that moment, Drew knew, Emma had a major problem with Belle.

“What are the plans for tonight?” Jules asked

“I heard there was a mad party on at the cliffs” Emma said

“Sounds good to me” Drew laughed

“I was thinking, we could go to the cinema for a change” Lilly said

“What do you mean, for a change?” Emma asked

“Well, it seems to me that all you guys do it drink and party” Lilly replied

“Well, I can go to the cinema with you, Lilly and let the others go to the party” Jules suggested

“Are you sure?” Lilly asked

“Yes, I am very sure” Jules smiled

“Great. Lilly and Jules will go to the cinema. You, me and Belle will go to the party” Drew smiled

Emma looked at Drew.

“Well, we better go then. We both need to get ready” she said and stood up

Emma and Lilly left the diner. Drew watched them leave, then turned around to Jules and said

“I think she may like me”

“What? Who?” Jules asked confused

“Emma and I don’t know what to do. I mean I am with Belle and I love Belle so much and don’t ever want to lose her” Drew replied

“Well, then you know what you have to do. Make sure Emma knows that nothing will happen between you guys” Jules smiled

“But that is the thing. I don’t know if I can promise that. . . ” Drew paused and looked at Belle

“Why not?” Jules asked

“Because I like Emma as well” Drew admitted

Jules was shocked. Drew liked another girl when he was with one of the nicest girls in Summer Bay. Jules just hoped that nothing would go wrong tonight.

• 1 month later...

Got a bit side tracked with my fic's lately. I am very sorry. :(

Well, I am happy to say that I am back now. What I am going to do is because it was sooo since I last posted, I am going to do a quick recap so you can remember what has happened so far without reading back over it. So, I will write a recap now and post it asap and then a chapter will follow. :D

Thanks,

Ok, so here is the recap:

At the start of the fic, we find out the Cassie is finding it very difficult to move on after Macca who had been hitting her. She kills herself to escape a horrible life.

Mattie and Ric begin to have issues in their relationship. Ric is very violent towards Macca, who Ric says he was the blame to Cassie killing herself. In the end, Mattie wants to take a break.

Rocco had a secret crush on Lucas and didn’t want to admit he was gay because of what people would say to him.

To deal with their grief of Cassie’s death, Drew and Belle start to party more and become involved with drugs and alcohol at a party, held by their new friend Emma.

At this party, Mattie ends up sleeping with someone (not known yet, who)

The morning after, Rocco and Lucas revealed that they are now dating to Mattie. She confides in them about what happened at the party.

New characters are introduced – Lilly (Emma’s cousin) and Jules (Drew’s friend from his old school)

Belle becomes jealous when Emma is flirting with Drew.

We find out that Sally is still finding it hard to move on from Cassie’s death. She and Brad have a major fight and Brad reveals that he is thinking of leaving Sally to Ric.

Mattie is severed another blow when she receives a call from Tony telling her to come home now. (Reason not yet revealed)

Belle, Emma and Drew decided to go to another party. Jules and Lilly like each other and decide to go to the movies

That is where I left it. I have a half a chapter done already from ages ago. So, I am going to finish it now and update possibly tonight.

Thanks,

Chapter 7

“She was on her way back to Summer Bay when a lorry sped around the corner. The taxi tired to move out of the way but drove of the cliff. ”

Mattie looked at Tony. She started to cry.

“She died as well as the taxi driver” Tony finished

Kit walked over to Mattie who was crying uncontrollably. She had lost her mum. Everything was going wrong in her life. For the rest of the day, Mattie stayed in her room. She didn’t want to talk to anyone. She just wanted to be on her own. Lucas and Rocco were in Lucas’ room while Kit and Tony were trying to the brave.

That night, Emma and Lilly were getting ready to go out.

“Are they here yet?” Lilly asked coming out of the kitchen

Emma looked out the window and said “Nope, not yet”

“I am really excited about tonight” Lilly smiled

“So am I! I cant wait.” Emma replied

“But, you cant get Drew. He has Belle” Lilly replied confused

“I know that. But, I know he likes me so I am going to flirt with a load of guys and watch him getting jealous. Soon, he will realise that he wants me instead of Belle” Emma laughed

“Wow, you are evil” Lilly smirked

“Why, thank you every much” Emma grinned

There was a knock on the door. Lilly went over and answered it. Standing there was Drew and Jules

“Where is Belle?” Emma asked

“I sent her a text because when I tired to ring her, I was put on hold. Don’t know why. I told her to meet us here” Drew explained

“Well, should we go?” Jules asked Lilly

“Yes, bye guys. Have fun tonight” Lilly smiled

Emma and Drew both said goodbye and then sat on the sofa waiting for Belle. After a few minutes, there was a knock on the door. Emma got up and answered it. It was Belle. She was crying.

“What is wrong?” Drew asked worried

“I can’t go out tonight” Belle said and hugged Drew

Emma smiled put then walked over to Belle and started to comfort her.

“Why not?” Emma asked

“I was talking to Mattie. It is her mum. She. . She is dead” Belle sobbed

“Oh no!” Emma said shocked

“So, you guys go. I am going over to her house. Have fun” Belle replied

“I will walk you over there” Drew said

“No, it is ok. I will be fine” Belle smiled and kissed him “I will give you a ring later on”

Belle walked out the door. She turned around and said to Emma “Have a great time, Emma. Bye”

“Yes, thanks. Em, tell your friend, that I am really sorry about her mum” Emma said

“Yes, I will. Bye guys” Belle said and walked over to Mattie’s

“Well, it looks like it is just me and you, then” Drew smiled

“Yeah, looks that way, alright” Emma said

“Should we get a move on?” Drew asked

“I will just get my bag and jacket.” Emma replied.

She went and got them. Then, she and Drew walked to the party.

When Belle arrived at Mattie’s house, the door was open. She walked in. Tony was standing at the fireplace looking at a picture of Beth. Kit was sobbing on the sofa. Tony turned around

“Hey. I am really sorry, Tony and Kit” Belle said

“Mattie is in her room” Tony smiled “It will be good for her to have a friend around”

Belle walked down the hallway. She could here Mattie’s cries. When she went into her room, Mattie was curled up in a ball on her bed. Belle went over and lay beside her putting her arms around Mattie. After a few minutes, Mattie spoke

“Why is it, that everyday, something else bad happens to me!!”

“What do you mean?” Belle asked

“Cassie dies, Ric and me break up then I sleep with someone that I don’t even remember and now my mum” Mattie explained

“What?? Who? When?” Belle asked

“I don’t remember who he was. It was at the party.” Mattie replied

“Mattie, I am so sorry. I want to be here for you from now on. I guess I didn’t realise how hard, Cassie’s death has been affecting people” Belle explained

“Thanks Belle. I don’t know what to do. I am such a mess” Mattie replied

“Well, I am here for you if you need me” Belle said

“Thank you.” Mattie responded.

She got up of the bed and grabbed a teddy her mum had given her when she was 2 years old. She gripped onto it and began to have flashbacks of memories with her mum. It made her feel happy but inside it was like someone was trying to test how much more she could handle.

“What did you think of the party last night?” Belle asked

“Yeah, it was okay. I just wish I could remember what happened” Mattie said and sat beside Belle

“What was the last thing you remember?” Belle asked

“I remember getting my first drink and then someone bringing me upstairs to a bedroom” Mattie sobbed. She had so many mixed emotions going around in her mind at this moment in time. She was still grieving for Cassie and now she had to deal with her mum. Also, she was angry at herself for being so stupid and sleeping with someone. It was strange to think that about 6 weeks ago, her life was prefect.

“Well, you had some more after that. You danced a little and then someone approached you in the kitchen. I couldn’t see who though” Belle said thinking back

“I really wish someone would be able to tell me who I was speaking to. Do you know who else was in the kitchen at that time?” Mattie

“Em. . .No, I don’t recall who was. I was too stoned and drunk to remember” Belle said. She just realised what she had said

“What? You are doing drugs?” Mattie asked speechless

“Just something I got involved in the other night, Mattie. I am not going to do it again” Belle laughed

“Belle, this is not funny” Mattie said still amazed

“Listen, I will not do it again, don’t worry.” Belle said

In those 5 minutes, Mattie didn’t think about her mum’s death. She was too sidetracked to think about it. However, after she and Belle decided to watch a film, she started to think about her mum once again. She missed her so much. When Belle left that night, Mattie went to bed right away. She cried herself to sleep. She didn’t know what the future had in store for her and she didn’t realise that when she remembered who she slept with that night, her world would become even more complicated.

Great update. Poor Mattie. Her mum is dead, so she needs Ric for comfort but they are broken up... I hope they get back together

She didn’t know what the future had in store for her and she didn’t realise that when she remembered who she slept with that night, her world would become even more complicated.

This last line sounds like trouble for Matilda!

Archived