It's My Life

Guest HeavenForbid

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 3

Over the next few weeks, many of the people in the town were trying really hard to get on with life. Ric and Mattie were fighting all the time. Mattie wanted Ric to change so much but he couldn’t. He couldn’t help if he got angry a lot. Sally was struggling the worse. She and Brad were having marriage problems as Sally wasn’t able to cope to run the household.

“Ric?”

Ric turned around to see Mattie standing above him

“Mattie. What is up?” Ric asked

“Sorry. I didn’t mean to wake you. I think we need to talk” Mattie said quietly

“Yes, sure. What about?” Ric asked

“You know what about, Ric” Mattie replied annoyed

“Us?” Ric answered and sat up

“Yes. Me and you and our relationship” Mattie said

“I am sorry, Mattie. I know you haven’t been feeling good since Cassie and I am trying to be here for you but the fact that Macca is still around, is killing me inside and I can’t control my temper around him.” Ric explained

“You know what? Everyone is annoyed and very p*ssed at Macca, right now and will be like this for the rest of their life, however, you don’t see everyone else going around starting fights with him, do you?” Mattie yelled

“Well, I guess I handle things different” Ric said

“Yes, Ric. You do. And I don’t like it one bit. I have to go. Nice fighting with you, again!” Mattie replied and slammed the door behind her

Rocco got out of bed and went down to the sitting room. Lucas was waiting there for him.

“You ready for your first surf lesson?” laughed Lucas

“Yes” Rocco smiled

“Ok, cool. Grab that board and let’s get going to the beach then” Lucas replied

Rocco grabbed Jack’s surf board which he lent to Lucas to help him teach Rocco how to surf. Both left the Fletcher house and walked to the beach

“How is everyone coping?” Lucas asked

“Sally isn’t coping well at all. She is always down and sad. Ric is too angry with Macca and is always starting fights. And well, you know how Mattie is since you live with her.” Rocco replied

“Yes. She is finding it hard. Even more since her mum left three weeks ago to see Tasha and Robbie in America.” Lucas said

“Well, all we can do is be there for everyone” Rocco answered

“Yeah, I know what you mean” Lucas responded

“What about Drew and Belle?” Rocco asked “I haven’t seen them lately”

“Drew and Belle. Well, I haven’t really seen a lot of them lately either. I don’t really know what they are up to. I just hope they are ok. I know Cassie and Belle didn’t really get along too well at the start” Lucas said “Right, here we are” Lucas said taking off his t – shirt.

Rocco wasn’t listening. He was too concerned on Lucas well built body. Rocco came out of his daze. What was he doing? He wasn’t gay. Was he? He had never liked a guy before, but when Lucas came along, he and Rocco got on great. Maybe there was some attraction between them. Or maybe it was just Rocco. Well, whatever it was, he wasn’t going to find out anytime soon. Lucas grabbed the board and Rocco grabbed his one. They both headed into the water.

Drew was sitting on the cliffs drinking a can of beer. Belle walked up to him and kissed him. She grabbed a can and started to drink it as well.

“There is this party on tonight. You want to go?” Belle asked

“Yeah, why not? Life is so short to waste it” Drew grinned

They both downed the cans and headed off to the party. It was wild. Drugs and drink everywhere. Music was so loud, you would be able to here is a mile away. Belle favourite song came on. “Everytime We Touch” by Cascada. Belle grabbed Drew and started to dance with him. After the song was over, Belle went and got a drink for herself and Drew. When she got back, Drew was talking to to few people. Belle walked over to them and handed Drew the drink.

“Belle, this is Emma. This is her house. She is new is town” Drew smiled

“Hello, nice to meet you, Belle” Emma smiled

“Hi. Great party!” Belle laughed

“Really? Thanks. Never held a party before” Emma laughed

“This is great. So much fun.” Drew grinned

“Well, if you want to have more fun, just go over there” Emma said and pointed over to a corner in which people were snorting cocaine.

“No thanks. Drugs are not our thing!” Belle replied

“What’s the harm if we only do it once?” Drew asked Belle

“Drew! No! You and I are not doing that. Do you not remember what happened?” Belle asked annoyed

“Yes, I do remember. Come on! It is just a bit of fun” Drew smirked

“Yes, Belle. You will enjoy it! I promise” Emma smiled

“Come on!. Come on! Come on” Emma and Drew both chanted

Belle felt the peer pressure. She didn’t want to do it but found herself agreeing anyway. All three walked over and each snorted a line. Drew and Emma felt like great, while Belle didn’t feel well. She ran out to the garden and started to get sick. She went back inside where she was pressured by someone to take another a line. However, that time, she felt different. Happy, Lively, Enteric and more. Emma, Drew and Belle took to the dance floor and started to dance the night away.

Preview: Rocco admits he has feelings for Lucas

Archived