Cassie & Jules

Guest Emma

Yeah, true. I think Jules would have told Cassie the truth. And besides, lighten Up Cassie! It happened ages ago. It's not like he cheated on you!

Maybe I'm not so much a Jass fan afterall. Cassie is way too uptight. I dont see why Jules likes her

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great couple,loved their love one day hate the next realtionship.

Sharni and Joel had great chemisry,would have loved too seen more of them.

Iv heard in some threads that Jules is been bought back to the bay.

Anyone know if this is true?

I hope he is brought back. I've been watching these two together again recently as they are currently airing those episodes here in Ireland. They had fantatsic chemistry and the show badly needs a couple like this - lots of fun and flirting. Ric and Mattie are always consumed by her moods, Jack and Sam are just dull, Drew and Belle are always rowing. Dan and Leah are the only ones they show having real chemistry and a fun relationship but that only happens about twice a season. Brad and Sally are dull too. We need Cassie and Jules!!

• 2 months later...

Great couple,loved their love one day hate the next realtionship.

Sharni and Joel had great chemisry,would have loved too seen more of them.

Iv heard in some threads that Jules is been bought back to the bay.

Anyone know if this is true?

I hope he is brought back. I've been watching these two together again recently as they are currently airing those episodes here in Ireland. They had fantatsic chemistry and the show badly needs a couple like this - lots of fun and flirting. Ric and Mattie are always consumed by her moods, Jack and Sam are just dull, Drew and Belle are always rowing. Dan and Leah are the only ones they show having real chemistry and a fun relationship but that only happens about twice a season. Brad and Sally are dull too. We need Cassie and Jules!!

100 agree with you!! :) We can all hope. :P Hopefully he comes back next year, doubt it though. <_<

Archived