Empty Cradle

Guest beckyboo

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Hey peps so sorry bout the lack of updates been abit busy lol!

Well hes the next chapter

Its not been proofed!!!

Rachel was driving home; not once feeling guilty. The way she looked at it was, she was taking a child away from a destructive family relationship, so in actual fact; she was doing the best possible thing.

Entering the house she asked Brad if everything was ok.

“Everything’s fine” he told a relieved Rachel.

Smiling she removed her fake pregnancy bump and picked up the little child, “Oh come to your mummy, my beautiful little miracle. Mummy’s going to make all of your dreams come true, you’ll see” Rachel said to the little girl.

(Later on that day)

“Miss Armstrong, why did you not have the baby checked over at the hospital you were seen at?” A young man asked her

“Well, because your reputation with children is so much better than ours, and besides, I work there, so if you could keep this little meeting to yourself I would really appreciate it. And if they found out I would most likely lose my job” she said sweetly

“Ah ok I see, lets get on with the weighing then” Dr. Clarke spoke

“Thanks” Rachel said brightly

“Well your baby is very health, weighing 8 and half pounds” he said to her.

“That’s great, so what about that birth certificate” Rachel said

“Certainly. Take these forms down to the admin department, and they will take care of that for you” Dr Clarke said before leaving.

……………………………………

Rachel was now sat in the office, awaiting the birth certificate.

“And the baby’s name is” the man asked her

“Molly Sullivan, after my husband’s mother” she spoke

“But your name is Armstrong” he said confused

“Yes, I kept my maiden name” she convinced him

“Ok, and the baby’s fathers name”

“Hugh Sullivan, he’s a wonderful man, shame he couldn’t be here, hes working” she said to the doctor

The birth certificate was all done and she handed the baby over to Brad. Rachel then headed back into work, she needed to tie up some lose ends.

“Hey Rach” Julie said to her “Oh my, you had the baby” she added

“Yes I did” Rachel beamed happily “Last night, well, the early hours of the morning actually. A little girl called Molly” she added proudly

“Wow” she smiled, “Your not coming into work today are you” Julie asked shocked

“Oh no, just have to tie up a few lose ends” she said; before heading off towards the record room

Typing in “Martha Holden” her records came up. Hitting the delete button she removed the data.

There was no way these records could be found. Therefore, her plan was 100 % successful, and no one would ever find out what went wrong during her labour.

Rachel Smiled proudly, before walking off towards the car…

• 7 months later...

Archived