Lucas hate thread

Guest Mistified

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Really not here to start an argument, but having come across this thread by accident, I would just like to say that poor old Lucas has one fan [me]. I like his annoyingness and tantrums and constant changing: characters like that are better than goody goodies. Its a shame Belle has turned good, she was so much better when she was evil and so was Drew :lol: :lol:

Really not here to start an argument, but having come across this thread by accident, I would just like to say that poor old Lucas has one fan [me]. I like his annoyingness and tantrums and constant changing: characters like that are better than goody goodies. Its a shame Belle has turned good, she was so much better when she was evil and so was Drew :lol: :lol:

I'm not here to cause arguments either, but you just stole the words from my mouth :lol:

Lucas can be annoying sometimes, but mostly I like him. Especially after Geoff arrived No wait, that's a different thread :ph34r:

• 10 months later...

I had a read-though of this thread, and half of it seems to be me and other people defending Lucas anyway, since it was obviously a simpler time when people could do that in an anti thread. So after brief careful consideration, I decided that it should be alright if I post this article here in the nicest possible way (Originally posted by Ida):

Black Balloon sweeps IF awards nominations

October 1, 2008 - 12:19PM

Comic drama The Black Balloon has swept the Inside Film (IF) Awards nominations, with its stars Gemma Ward and Rhys Wakefield up for the top acting gongs.

The semi-autobiographical movie by first-time feature film director Elissa Down picked up 10 nominations, including best feature, best director and best script.

The coming-of-age story about a family dealing with an autistic son, has already picked up a Crystal Bear award at the Berlin Film Festival, as well as the top prizes for Down at both the Australian Writers Guild awards and the Australian Directors Guild awards.

In her first major acting role, Perth-born supermodel Ward has been nominated in the best actress category, alongside Maeve Dermody for Black Water and Dutch actress Monic Hendrickx who starred in Unfinished Sky.

Wakefield will go up against Unfinished Sky's William McInnes and Men's Group actor Grant Dodwell for the best actor award.

The other movies in contention for best feature are Men's Group and Son of a Lion.

The winners will be announced at a ceremony on the Gold Coast on November 13.

AAP

Just thought I'd point that out, since he "can't act" :wink:

Ahh Lucas yes a bit too whiney for me. Very selfish and preachy and thinks hes better than everyone else. Can't stand anyone telling him what to do. Tony needs to be more proactive with Lucas and enforce real discipline.

Jack is Tonys favourite I have to agree. Maybe Lucas just acts up for attention but this is no excuse for being a nob.

I hate his tempermental writer storyline. I'm a writer and I never treat people badly. Hes just an idiot.

Archived